Marriage Builders
Posted By: yes_dup6 Please Forgive Me - 09/15/99 11:17 PM
PLEASE FORGIVE ME <BR>BY Kellie <P>You are like the blind man that cannot see,<BR>You have lost your vision of me.<BR>I try to open up your eyes,<BR>To see all the truths and all the lies.<BR>But for now, your heart is lost to me.<P>You are like the deaf man who cannot hear.<BR>My pleas, my hopes fall on unlistening ears.<BR>I talk and talk and try to make you see reality.<BR>The good, the bad, all the fallacies.<BR>But for now, your heart is lost to me.<P>You are like the mute who cannot find words,<BR>Thoughts locked in your mind like wingless birds.<BR>I want to listen and understand and hear you love me,<BR>That we are a part of each other and always will be.<BR>But for now, your heart is lost to me.<P>I am filled with shame for all our sins,<BR>Afraid at how closed the two of us have been.<BR>While we cannot right all our wrongs,<BR>Maybe we can figure out how to carry on.<P>Open your eyes, I am still me.<BR>Open your ears, I am still here.<BR>Open your voice, while we still have a choice.<BR>Open your heart, before we forever part.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by KelStill (edited September 16, 1999).]
Posted By: yes_dup345 Re: Please Forgive Me - 09/16/99 04:02 PM
Kellie,<BR>The agony of a loved one who is part of you and who is suddenly "blind and deaf" to your marriage, life, and heart is unendurable.<BR>I feel what you've said. Thank you.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums