Marriage Builders
Posted By: Ron_C Lots of prayer needed - 10/08/15 04:53 AM
I decided to explorer the forums and found this forum.

I would like prayer for my family and my WW.

I am sure God has a plan in all in all this mess, and in the end it will bring glory to his name.

The verses escapes me atm but there is a verse that talked about when we pray as a group the prayer is stronger like the strands of fiber in a rope

Posted By: AskMe Re: Lots of prayer needed - 10/08/15 11:04 AM
Matthew 18:20 says, "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them.�

When fibers are braided together into a rope they become stronger and as we bring our prayers together God hears them and acts upon them.

Father I pray for Ron and his family. I pray that you would lead each in the right direction. I pray father for strength and wisdom of thought. I pray that your glory will abound.

In Jesus name, Amen
Posted By: BlindSighted2013 Re: Lots of prayer needed - 10/08/15 01:53 PM
Originally Posted by Ron_C
I am sure God has a plan in all in all this mess, and in the end it will bring glory to his name.
Yes.

Jeremiah 29:11 says "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

My husband and I are also praying for your family, Ron.
Posted By: Ron_C Re: Lots of prayer needed - 10/08/15 04:42 PM
I thanks every much, as I read your replis I am having a hard time holding back the emotions and tears.
Posted By: BrainHurts Re: Lots of prayer needed - 10/09/15 06:36 PM
pray
Posted By: Ron_C Re: Lots of prayer needed - 11/01/15 06:59 AM
Thanks for your prayers, things are getting worse it seems, but maybe it needs to get worse before it can get better.

I know I need Gods strength to help get though this.

© Marriage Builders® Forums