Marriage Builders
Posted By: Bozos_ Deb I need to know - 10/21/99 04:10 AM
which prayers everyone would like to see posted here , from Prayers that avail much.<P>I posted several in the infidelity section of this forum, but I want to know which ones will meet the most needs of everone here, I will start a list in this thread of the contents, and then as time passes will add others, but I really need your input here.<P>Prayers -<P>To walk in love.<P>Healing for damaged emotions<P>Overoming Disouragement<P>Blessing the household<P>Renew fellowship<P>Finding favor with others<P><BR>Thats the list so far, let me know which you would like to see.<P> <P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>
Posted By: trustntruth Re: I need to know - 10/21/99 03:02 PM
Deb, <P>Right now, for me - finding favor with others would be great.<P>I loved all the prayers, actually.<P>TNT
Posted By: Alcoholic's Wife Re: I need to know - 10/22/99 03:55 AM
Overcoming Discouragement, Healing for Damaged Emotions. Thanks.
Posted By: Costly Hat! Re: I need to know - 10/22/99 06:17 PM
Dear Deb,<BR>To walk in love<BR>Renew fellowship<BR>I think that makes it "all" on your list [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Thanks!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums