Marriage Builders
Posted By: Costly Hat! Lift Us Up - 10/23/99 05:17 AM
My anger comes and goes after finding out my H has had a very protected secret emotional affair with ow for way over twelve years. I need God to heal the pain and help me with the anger of being deceived for so long. This discovery and other things made my world apparently disappear from beneath my feet. H told me then that I am the most important person in the world to him and that he doesn't want to lose me. I love him. He is very busy and has a lot of other things to attend to. Please pray for H. Thank you for your prayers!<p>[This message has been edited by Costly Hat! (edited October 22, 1999).]
Posted By: Samantha* Re: Lift Us Up - 10/24/99 10:31 PM
Dear Costly,<P>I will be lifting you up in prayer and your situation. <P>The weekends are slow on these forums. Take heart others will be here and pray too.<P>Unfortunately I am not good at typing and praying so I will have to do it later this evening.<P>Take heart at least he says your the most important person to him.<P><P>------------------<BR>God bless you and all of us.<P>Samantha<BR>
Posted By: Sir Hurts Alot Re: Lift Us Up - 10/26/99 07:52 PM
Costly Hat!,<P>You and your H will be in my prayers.<P>SHA
Posted By: Costly Hat! Re: Lift Us Up - 10/27/99 07:37 AM
Dear Samantha,<P>Thanks for your prayers. I do appreciate them! Do not be concerned about typing or praying... I am positive that God hears our very least "help!" (which I have prayed many times!) <P>God bless you and know you will be in my prayers also.<BR>...................................<P>Dear SHA,<P>Thank you for your prayers also. It is good to know others care enough to add us to their prayers. It does make the road a bit easier when faith is the name of the ground we cover.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums