Marriage Builders
Another of mine,<P><BR> Father, I thank You for loving me. Your Words says You sent Your only Son to die for me while I was yet a sinner. You Lord are my hope, my bright future comes from You. <P> Nothing can remove me from Your hand. You are my Father, my shield and my stong high tower, my safe refuge in times of trouble. I run to You oh God. You heal all the wounds this world inflects on my spirit.<P> Father , Thank You that You love me so muh you have carved me in the palm of Your Hand. I know that everyday You think of me, I am special in your sight no matter what my circumstances.<P> Oh Lord, You and You alone are worthy of my praise, I give my offering of Thanksgiving to You, I lift my voice in prayer and song unto You, with my lips I will praise You, all the days of my life. For You are the One who gives me life everlasting.<P>In Jesus name, amen <P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums