Marriage Builders
Posted By: lostva Please pray for me. - 10/27/99 09:49 PM
I am struggling so these days to find the good in life when I feel I am faced with only losses. <P>I worry about my marriage. I worry about my husband. I worry about my daughter. I worry because my job is ending and I am the only source of income. I must sell our home to survive and I don't know where to go. <P>I worry about me. That I won't have the strength to deal with these things. Lately, all I feel is despair and I can't seem to pull myself out of it. I constantly cry. I cannot go to sleep anymore. I don't feel I have the strength or even the desire to continue the fight. <P>I have a young daughter who is struggling with these losses too. She depends on me. I can't seem to find the strength to be strong for her. I worry that I will let her down. The last few years have been too hard. Too many losses. And now I am afraid I am losing myself. I am so very tired. <P>I need the guidance of the Father, but I can't hear him or feel him anymore. And that makes me feel very alone.<P>Thank you for your prayers.<P>Lori
Posted By: trustntruth Re: Please pray for me. - 10/28/99 03:21 AM
Dear Lori,<P>I know what that feels like. I felt so desperate a couple of weeks ago, and I KNEW I needed prayer to feel God. <P>Lori, I will pray for you to feel your faith and strength, and God's protection and peace. <P>I think that what is happening is that the enemy wants us to believe that we truly are alone, and that God doesn't care. Well, I call that enemy a LIAR. Don't you? Good.<P>Now I'm going to get on my kneew and pray for your peace, and strength, and faith. And I am going to bind that enemy and his lies in the name of Jesus.<P>God Bless you Lori. <BR>TNT
Posted By: lostva Re: Please pray for me. - 10/28/99 09:04 PM
Thank you so much, TNT. I thank God that you are ALWAYS there, just when I need you the most.<P><BR>Lori
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums