Marriage Builders
Posted By: yes_dup8 Tragedy at Texas A&M University - 11/19/99 02:34 PM
Hey, y'all:<P>Don't know if the rest of you around the country heard about the tragedy at Texas A&M University yesterday.<P>Apparently, while building their bonfire for the traditional rally held before the annual Texas A&M vs. Univ. of Texas football game, the 40-foot structure collapsed, killing 11 students, critically injuring another 10 or so, and seriously injuring another 75 students.<P>I'm not a big Texas A&M guy, and I didn't know any of the students hurt or killed, but the tragedy is horrible, and I just hope y'all keep the families of the dead and the injured in your thoughts.<P>Thanks for sending a little love our way.<P>------------------<BR>/// Lone Star * ///<P>
Posted By: joanne Re: Tragedy at Texas A&M University - 11/21/99 01:57 AM
Yes I am from texas too. Its all so sad. My heart goes out to all of them. To lose a child has got to be one of the most devestating things in the world. My prayers go out to the families of these young people.<P>------------------<BR>joanne<BR>
Posted By: Texas Re: Tragedy at Texas A&M University - 11/21/99 05:00 AM
My prayers and thoughts go out to my fellow Ags. Epecailly to the families and may God Bless all those who used all their might to help as much as they did.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums