Marriage Builders
Posted By: familyof3 Say a little prayer for me! - 01/07/00 02:58 AM
Well I talked to husband a lawyer today....wow what a busy day!...<P>I gave my husband a letter to read and he cried...I dont know if that is good or bad....<P>The lawyer wants to talk to him.....<P>Please pray that he stops all this and sees that it would bo so much easier, cheaper and better for our family to work this out....<P>I pray nightly and have started to read my oldest son childrens bible stories!!!<P>Amanda<P>------------------<BR>I will love my husband "Always & Forever" <BR>thevancefamily@hotmail.com<P><BR>
Posted By: trustntruth Re: Say a little prayer for me! - 01/07/00 04:49 PM
Dear Heavenly Father,<P>I lift up the Avance family to you Lord, and ask that you especially give wisdom to her husband. I pray that you also give a faith that is grounded in the Word for the wife of this family. I pray Lord, that this marriage would be healed, restored, that it may produce fruit in which you intended, that the children may know you and find salvation as well.<P>Lord, Have mercy on her husband, and offer to him wisdom. Bring the Holy Spirit to his conscience, and renew his mind with thoughts of what is good and what is right, in your mercy I pray, in your Sons name, Jesus Christ.<P>Amen
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums