Marriage Builders
Posted By: yes_dup581 to HW - 01/12/00 08:36 PM
the web address is not right can you email it to me?<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>
Posted By: hw Re: to HW - 01/15/00 12:48 AM
I sent you an email last night from my hotmail address. I hope you got it. If not let me know.
Posted By: yes_dup581 Re: to HW - 01/17/00 03:08 PM
no- try again please...... misslindy777@aol.com<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>
Posted By: yes_dup581 Re: to HW - 01/19/00 06:28 AM
Got the address and am on the list- thanks!!!<BR>Please keep us in your prayers for Divine Intervention and thank you to God........<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>
Posted By: hw Re: to HW - 01/19/00 02:49 AM
I am so glad. It is comforting to me to pray for others for their marriages also. I hope you're on my list. Praise God!!
Posted By: yes_dup581 Re: to HW - 01/19/00 04:18 PM
Thank you so very much- this is coming to a head and something will happen within hours..please keep praying and pray that I can give it to God......<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>
Posted By: hw Re: to HW - 01/20/00 04:22 AM
Sad Mom,<P>How was the experience praying today. I always find the prayer time awesome but my thoughts are challenged all day. I seem to doubt more and get anxious about my own situation. I just keep plowing ahead and praying and I get through it. I posted a pray on hows everyone doing this week. My husband has agreed to have coffee with me on Sat. I pray that we just have nice conversation. I don't plan to bring up anything else. I pray that God goes before us and allows for easy conversation and some fun.
Posted By: yes_dup581 Re: to HW - 01/20/00 02:05 PM
I agree......I am constantly praying-it is uplifting and I know that He works on his own time.....<P>Just don't react negatively to anything- keep his latest memory of you soft and loving and something he wants to come home to- admire praise......I'll pray for you too!!<P>------------------<BR>Sad MOM<BR>
Posted By: hw Re: to HW - 01/21/00 12:30 AM
sad mom,<P>Thanks so much for your prayers. How are you doing today. I tried to send you an email earlier on my other account but hotmail froze on me. So, I'm not sure it got through. Just know I am praying for you too.<BR>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums