Marriage Builders
Posted By: lend4 Pray For us!!! - 12/11/00 04:51 PM
Hi everyone. I just wanna say I enjoy reading the forum and my wife has been encouraging me a lot to do that. At first I was a bit not interested but since I started reading I realised that there is a lot to get from here.<BR>Well I just wanna ask for your prayers for me and my wife. She wants to get into medical school and I tell you I know she is gonna make a good doctor. Currently we have sent out applications for that and we are still waiting to here form the different schools. Last year we applied and she did not get in and that really affected her a lot because she did so well in her undergrad and we believed she was just as competitive as anyone else out there. So please pray for us so that the Lord will open up places for us and my wife will get in to med-school this time.<BR>We also need prayers for me as I am applying for PHD. We do not have the finances to pay for this dream and therefore we need the Lord to supply finances whichever way He can. We have always trusted the Lord and He has shown Himself powerful and faithfull. <BR>Thank you for you prayers and may the Lord bless you abundantly!!
Posted By: tigger Re: Pray For us!!! - 12/12/00 03:09 AM
you and your wife are in myy prayers
Posted By: tigger Re: Pray For us!!! - 12/12/00 05:09 PM
Hi lend4 Thank you for praying for us. It sure has been a rocky road. It will be a year in March that i found out about the affair. Hopefully we will soon be on the big road to recovery instead of the small one that we are on now. I know H well enough that if I ever i have a relationship where are S has another man in is life it will not be nice. He needs to get back to us so that does not happen. Again you anre in my prayers and thanks for the prayers.<P>Ps tell your wife Good Luck<p>[This message has been edited by tigger (edited December 12, 2000).]
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums