Marriage Builders
Posted By: tigger on update - 12/12/00 03:17 AM
Thanks for all the prayers for my FIL. His mass on the lungs is canserous, however they think they can get the whole mass with removing part of his lung. he might not have to have chemo or radiation. My marriage is there. H has only seen OW once in 2 weeks and that is to get his mail. He is looking for a place in TEnn to live. He feels he needs to live by himself for a while. To figure out what he wants. THis weekend he stayed with his father(his mom was out of town) he asked if S and I could come over. We did then he asked us to spend the night. So thanks for the prayers on my marriage also.
Posted By: lend4 Re: on update - 12/12/00 04:31 PM
Hi Tigger!!<BR>First I want to thank you for taking time to pray for me and my wife. We appreciate you so much. I am new to this site and so today as I went through I read about your problem with H. We will certainly have you in our prayers and we know that the Lord is good and all his Promises are true. We will keep on believing the Lord with you and I wanna let you know that his promises are yes and Amen.<BR>Take care and God bless
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums