Marriage Builders
Posted By: REJECTED Lonely/missing husband terribly - 03/02/01 01:11 AM
Please pray for me. It has been a month now that I have lived under the same roof as my husband. I miss him so much, even after all that has happened (his betrayal and cruelty). Please pray that the Lord gives me strength and courage and to totally trust in him. I still want reconciliation, but I don't think that that will ever be an option. He should have received a letter from me today, I wrote a sincere, loving, letter and did tell him how much I miss him. Please also pray that this letter will be received well by him, and that if I get any response at all, it will be kind in nature. <BR> Thank you,<BR> Petrie [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
Hope things go well! Reconciliation is always possible, I think, when we turn things over to the Lord and accept the responsibility of the role we played in the breakdown. Sounds like this is where your husband needs help. I pray that the Lord will touch his heart and make him receptive to your feelings. You already have the strength and courage you need, you must use them. The Lord will see you through this time and you will be stronger no matter what the outcome. I am hoping that you will get the response from your husband that you desire. God bless..
Posted By: Alcoholic's Wife Re: Lonely/missing husband terribly - 03/03/01 06:38 AM
Dear Lord, I come before you now asking for Divine Intervention in Rejected's marriage. Father, Your Word tells us that What God Has Joined Together Let No Man Separate. Lord, we stand in agreement on this promise, believing that Your word will not return void. By the Blood of the Lamb of God and the authority given to me by Jesus Christ, in Jesus' name I bind the spirit of divorce in Rejected's husband, and I loose the spirit of covenant marriage. Father, I believe You will turn Rejected's husband's heart first to You, then to his wife. Lord, I ask that Your perfect will for their lives is manifested. Lord, there is none before You, You are the almighty King, the Lord of ALL. Thank You Lord Jesus for Your great faithfulness. Help Rejected dear Lord to know that her faith in You will overcome the enemy. In the name of Jesus I pray, AMEN
Posted By: alone1 Re: Lonely/missing husband terribly - 03/04/01 07:26 PM
Petrie,<P><BR> I am praying for you.Dont give up hope,look at Lora's posts under general questions.This is a marriage that I thought was totally hopeless!!!<P> Love and Prayers,beth
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums