Marriage Builders
Posted By: Formerly Confused My Prayer for all of us. - 07/22/02 07:07 AM
My prayer

Lord, I thank you for this day and all the many blessings you have given me ,
I pray that you will continue to guide me and keep me safe.
I ask that you soothe my heart and touch my soul.
I ask for the peace and sense of love that only you can provide.
Please help me to find my way when I am lost and bring light to my nights when darkness overcomes my senses.
Give me strength in my times of weakness and lift my spirits when I am confounded by pain and mistrust.
May I believe in your desire to help and love me, and sustain me with trust that your plan for me and mine is always that which is pure and wholesome.
Forgive me for the trials at which I have failed and help me to forgive those that have failed in my sight. Please let your forgiveness be shown through me and my forgiveness be shown through my deeds and desires.
Bless those who care for me and whom I care for. Keep them safe at your side and blessed by your presence. Always let them know that care and love are the utmost blessings that can be bestowed upon such as us.
I thank you for the opportunity to learn and grow, and I pray that I recognize the chances that are given me and succeed in their execution.
I thank you for the challenges that are in my life and I understand that although painful,, you will not press upon me that which I cannot endure and conquer.
I thank you for Jesus, who died on the cross to relieve me of my sins and allow me to fail and yet not perish. That through him and recognition of his love and sacrifice, I can repent and be washed clean of my burdens.
I love you and I thank you for bringing me to you and always being by my side.

In Jesus’ name I pray,
Amen
Posted By: Lostpup Re: My Prayer for all of us. - 07/22/02 07:29 PM
Confused, That was a great prayer... I have found that waiting on God is very difficult and after a while we become confused because nothing is happening or only bad things happen. No one likes waiting. I especially dont like it. But God has His reasons. I pray God will soon shine on our lives and situations.
Mark
© Marriage Builders® Forums