Marriage Builders
Posted By: Stillwaiting May see WS this week - 09/24/02 04:27 PM
Prayer needed once more!!!
On saturday evening, an aquaintance of my WS and myself passed away(Please pray for his wife and family). The funeral is on Friday, there is a possibility that my WS will be there.
I haven't seen him for 3 years, and know that this last few weeks, the Lord has prompted me to write him a letter to let him know where I stand. The letter is written, I'm waiting on the Lord to know when to send it, and now I may end up seeing him instead! Wow that's freaky. Please pray that if he does come out, that the Lord will give me the strength to tell him what I need to, and that his heart will be prepared to accept what I have to say. Also pray that I don't dwell on the fact that he may be there, so that if he doesn't come that I will not be terribly disappointed.
I so look forward to what the Lord has in store each day....
Thankyou and God Bless, Monika
Posted By: cajunky Re: May see WS this week - 09/25/02 03:59 AM
Praying for you right now.....You are such an inspiration to me.

Love in Christ
cajunky
Posted By: knight?mare Re: May see WS this week - 09/25/02 12:36 PM
Lord, you are in control of our lives and I thank You that you have been preparing Monika's heart to relay a message to her H. You know where he is standing in life and what he is going thru. Lead and guide Monika as she desires to do your will, she does not want to get out of step with You. May she draw nearer to You in this time. I thank you for Your great love for us. IJN, Amen and amen.
Posted By: Stillwaiting Re: May see WS this week - 09/25/02 06:26 PM
Thankyou Cajunky and Knight, I am grateful for you, I will let you know how it turns out.
God Bless you and your families!
Monika
Posted By: Stillwaiting Re: May see WS this week - 09/28/02 02:34 PM
Hi my friends,
Well he wasn't there but his twin brother was, it was good. I don't see him much either, and they are funny with me, in fact his common-law W avoids me like the plaig. I went up to him(didn't see her anywhere) shook his hand and said hello. I was very pleasant to him, and asked where she was, he said right there, but as usual she was gone, I laughed and said "she seems to have a bit of a problem with me" Of course he avoided that remark, I just couldn't help it you know? Anyway, it was short and sweet and I was happy that I didn't ask about my WH or cry, which is was I used to do. It's weird looking at someone who looks identical to your WS.
Well the service was really good, the message was loud and clear, and quite often the minister repeated himself about Salvation, so I prayed for my B-inlaw, that he would have his heart touched by the Lord, (his whole family is so far from the Lord, I was actually surprised that he stepped foot in the church.) What an amazing thing it would be if he came to the Lord and then witnessed to his brother!
Anyway, thanks again for praying, I feel good, and not sad, I didn't dwell on the issue at all!
Please continue to pray for the grieving family, it is sad as the couple were so close, and she is now without him. But he died after a day of doing his favorite sport "cattle penning" and during the night, with his arm around his wife, he slipped away, no suffering, just gone, and into the presence of the Lord. What a way to go!
Have a great week and may God Bless your every move! Monika
Posted By: Zoey Re: May see WS this week - 10/03/02 07:39 PM
you are in my prayers
Zoey
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums