Marriage Builders
Posted By: LoveNcare Please All MBer's Read these two sites. - 10/18/02 06:31 PM
Hi All!
I have been at wits end with my WH and his A. No contact and no F/S. Bills are starting to pile up and I had to do a court order for support. Then he filed for divorce - no grounds but-----. I then read on here about these two sites for healing our marriage and first aide. I am very religious not Church going at this time, but put my faith in God. These sites have renewed my relationship with our Lord. I have had two incidents now in the last week where my WH called and asked if we could talk. Now WH set it up for tomorrow. Please pray it is for restoration. Thank you in advance! I add all of you to my prayers everyday. We can not change our S, we can only put our trust in God who will not let us down if we truely believe in him. Our Marriages were consumated in his presence and he does not want them to fail. Please give him your heart and life. God Love you all!
http://www.restorem.org/
http://www.marriage.org/html/free_first_aid.html
L,

I specifically pray for this meeting tomorrow that it would be a beginning of the restoration
of this marriage. Give them words that heal not hurt. Surround them with your presence. Give them hope in their future together. In Jesus name, Amen.

Let us know how it goes...
Posted By: gentle Re: Please All MBer's Read these two sites. - 10/19/02 12:42 AM
LoveNcare,

Praise God! Keep putting your faith in the Lord no matter what you see with your eyes. God is moving! Satan will fight back, so believe in what you don't see. God is working on the ohter side of the mountain.

I have been going to the restore site for over two years. I put my first prayer request there 2 days before my pretrail hearing. Divorce still hasn't happened. We have a good relationship now and husband goes to church with me and our daughters. My marriage is not restored yet, but I know it will be.

Keep believing and trust God's ways.

gentle
Hello Loyal Warrior and Gentle,
Thank you both for the kind encouragement and prayer! I am still not sure what happened with my meeting with H, but I did see tears and a very unhappy man that is not sure of himself right now. He is very angery, but I believe this is God's work confusing him that is causing this. I did print out the First Aide for my H and he did take it. I know he believes in God I do not push this with him as he has such different views and now believes God accepts his affair - says he has an understanding with God? I just hope God will see this through as I just do not have much fight left in me. I am leaving it up to him more everyday. Thanks again. God Bless you both and wish many great things to come your way.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums