Marriage Builders
Attention all standers! Thursday Oct 31, 2002 is a world wide day of fast and prayer for our WS and prodigals across the world. Covenant Keepers is the initiator in this, and I think it is a wonderful idea, Please join all BS in praying for all prodigals to come home! Pray for the WS's to have their hearts first and formost turned to the Lord, and that their eyes will be opened. Also that they will be brought to their knees in repentance and ultimately home to their spouses. God Bless, I can't wait to see the results of many WS's going home to their S's, Haleluhia!
God Bless~!
I think that is a great idea, tho I am a day late i will pray today. May God bless you all as you STAND for Him. May the Lord God open doors that have been shut too long and those that seem like they would never open. May hearts be softened and minds have blinders removed that have prevented the Truth from being seen.
Wow, I didn't see this until today (11/3). I had the rare opportunity of being with my XW on 10/31 and happened to pray for just what you akded for as I was holding her!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums