Marriage Builders
Posted By: so scared desperate for help! - 08/30/03 01:08 PM
hi. i have never made a request like this before now. but i need any prayers i can get.

i have been married for five years and i thought we had an incredible marriage. of course there were rough times, but i honestly believed that we were so strong and in love.

my wife told me monday that she was having panic feelings and didn't know that she loved me like a wife should love a husband. then she told me that she had been having these doubts off and on SINCE we got married.

i freaked. i still don't understand. we have had long, LONG periods of really blissful happiness in there. i don't know where this came from or what to do...

i could use some prayers....

thanks

so scared.
Posted By: Firebird Re: desperate for help! - 08/30/03 09:54 PM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by so scared:
<strong>

...my wife told me monday that she was having panic feelings and didn't know that she loved me like a wife should love a husband. then she told me that she had been having these doubts off and on SINCE we got married.

i freaked. i still don't understand. we have had long, LONG periods of really blissful happiness in there. i don't know where this came from or what to do...

i could use some prayers....

</strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">You are in our prayers, but also, you should post this on the General Questions II board. It has a lot more traffic and people there that can help you begin to sort this out. They have been a great help to me.

We are here for you.
Posted By: cajeanie Re: desperate for help! - 08/31/03 07:10 PM
Ditto on what Monty said, also go to Just Found Out board, and ask for Cerri to help.

cajeanie
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums