Marriage Builders
Posted By: lost him/FINDING ME I need your prayers - 01/21/04 09:16 AM
It's almost been a year (2/28) since my husband left our home & disfunctional marriage, my 2nd his fourth marriage. My 13 year old is livng this nightmare with me. I know with God all things are possible. I need a little faith help and the prayers of believers to heal our hearts and our maarriage, Soon the lawyers and court will sort things out and our divorce will be final. God hates divorce - I love my husband and want our hearts healed...PLEASE PRAY FOR our hearts to forgive and heal and that our marriage will be healed and restored. Thank you and God Bless you.

<small>[ January 28, 2004, 11:26 PM: Message edited by: gfranco ]</small>
Posted By: tryingTOsaveMYmarriage Re: I need your prayers - 01/21/04 12:32 PM
gfranco,
Welcome to the Prayer Forum. I will add your name to our prayer list. Every Wed we pray for eachother and fast. Go to this link for the latest prayer message Restoration of Marriages and Lives - Wed. Jan. 21st.
I don't know your story, except for what you have told me here. The men and women at this site are very wise in God's Word. Many of them will be able to give bettter counsel than I. What I wiil say is, get to know God. Read His Word and build that relationship with Him. He will work on your H, and you.

Father in Heaven. We ask that you mend the hearts of gfranco and her husband. They have both been through so much in their past relationships and we know that You hate divorce, so we ask that You come into their lives and open their eyes and remind them of the love they once had for eachother. This we ask in Jesus' Most Precious Name. Amen.

Love in Christ,
tryingTOsaveMYmarriage
Posted By: Richard F Re: I need your prayers - 01/21/04 01:12 PM
GF,

The prayers of this group are with you....

Lord,
We are all here because we know the power of your love. Help us to be loving and faithful servants, even when what you choose for us and what we want for ourselves is different. Help us to reconcile our marriages and live in the love you offer us whenever that is possible, and to see your guiding hand in our life in situations where reconciliation is not possible at this time.
Amen
Posted By: lost him/FINDING ME Re: I need your prayers - 01/27/04 01:53 AM
Your messages were both very helpful. Your words helped me to focus more on getting myself right with God. I do want God to restore our marriage but I know our hearts must be restored to God first. I want to thank everyone who prayed collective on my behalf. I have felt some peace in my heart that I have ignorned and replaced with desperation. My Husband and I actually had dialog between us (it was on-line and about the divorce but it was not full of hateful mean things. You are all in my my prayers too. God Bless, your insights are wonderful.messages were both very helpful.

<small>[ January 26, 2004, 07:57 PM: Message edited by: gfranco ]</small>
Posted By: singleguy Re: I need your prayers - 01/27/04 07:24 PM
Father God, I also pray in agreement. Please restore this marriage. In Jesus name. Amen

singleguy
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums