Marriage Builders
Posted By: Richard F Thank you, Lord! - 01/23/04 05:41 PM
Given the way things appear to have been going for many of those posting here, I was very afraid of what today would bring... but for my wife and I it is a day for saying "thank you".

To understand that comment, you really need to know a bit more about the past few months than I have shared previously.

I told my W about my PA, with a woman I met via an internet sex site, because someone had indicated that the woman was HIV+. Despite the OW claiming that someone else had messed with her profile, the only right thing to do was be completely honest with my W, since if that risk were genuine and I had been affected, my W would probably also be infected.

Given the time between potential exposure and the first test, there was the possibility that the test may have returned a false negative. Today, my W received the results of her latest test (which should have significantly less chance of a false result). I am glad to say she remains uninfected.

Richard

Lord,
Thank you for the blessings that you have bestowed on my wife and I. Now that this burden has been lifted from us, help us to continue building our marriage into the strong relationship it should always have been, and help others to build similarly strong relationships. Help those on this site, and throughout our community, who remain troubled in their marriage to see your will for them. Give them the strength to trust in you, and do your will.
Amen
Posted By: steadfast and committed Re: Thank you, Lord! - 01/23/04 05:59 PM
Richard,

</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial"> Given the way things appear to have been going for many of those posting here, I was very afraid of what today would bring... but for my wife and I it is a day for saying "thank you".</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Don't you see the signs of an enemy whose got his hands full with prayer warriors and he's stepping things up to get some people discoureaged?

'Cause that's what I see. Never, stop resisting the enemy. In Jesus' name of course.

The power of corporate prayer is mighty!

S&C
Posted By: lupolady Re: Thank you, Lord! - 01/23/04 10:47 PM
I know this is taking the scripture waaaay out of context, but, your post reminded me of something I pray for:

From the beginning of my H's A, I have always prayed that the Lord would keep our M bed undefiled. I continually thank Him for that.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums