Marriage Builders
Posted By: Titleist Valentine's Day Prayer - 02/14/04 12:56 AM
Father,
First we would all like to say thank you for who you in our lives. We thank you for the promise that you would be a present help in our troubling times.

We realize that just because we are alone that doesn't mean we have to be lonely, I thank you for that. I pray that the presence of your Holy Spirit will be felt all day tomorrow by those who are alone. We thank you for the ministry of the Comforter. You promised that if we keep focused on You, we would receive perfect peace. Help us to focus on you all day. Help us to be mindful of the love you have for us as your children. Touch the tender places in those times when lonliness trys to creep in.

We thank you for one of the best Valentine's days we've ever had.

In the name of Jesus,

Amen
Posted By: hopeful98 Re: Valentine's Day Prayer - 02/14/04 03:24 AM
AMEN!!!

Thanks Titleist, have a great day!
Posted By: gentle Re: Valentine's Day Prayer - 02/14/04 06:24 AM
Amen.

gentle
Posted By: LoveNcare Re: Valentine's Day Prayer - 02/14/04 07:59 AM
Hello All,
Just a note to let ya know I am still here and to wish you a Happy Valentines Day!
I am alone still, but know God is working hard for me and this makes me smile and feel loved.
God sent me two Valentines Day gifts, he postponed my court hearing - moved until March 25! The second gift was that he somehow showed the Judge my WH's evil lies. They reduced my support by 50.00 a week Dec 19, but today God gave back 25.00 more a week! Praise his name! I thought when I got the letter - here we go and thought they totally terminated it. I am on workers Comp and get little so I asked God to take over and guide my finances. He did just that! Sorry I am just so happy and grateful for this wonderful husband I have now that I had to share it with you.
Find something good about tomorrow even the weather - well I am in NY and it is going to be in the 40's yippy! Maybe some of the Ice will melt! I am taking Mom out shopping and maybe for lunch. She always makes me smile and feel good. Go to a nursing home and sit with someone that is alone - I loved doing that too! Please be happy.

Love to you all and may God Bless you.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums