Marriage Builders
Posted By: AgainstTheWind Need new job . . . Again! - 05/13/04 01:47 AM
Please say a prayer for me that I am offered a full time clerical job ASAP. Thanks.

I am so depressed. I get madder by the day. Ever since now ex-H started his thing with OM, my life has been hell. I lost my job because of them back in 09/01. Since then, its been a run of badluck. I was unemployed for 10 months except for a PRN transcription job. They told me last month they dont need me anymore. I tried a CNA job recently but I just can't do that heavy lifting. I hurt my shoulder & have constant stomach flu so I quit the other day.

Since then, I have been filling applications like crazy. I am SO down on my luck now for 3 yrs 3 months now. Ex-H calls sometimes & will give me money for out of ordinary things. He seems content. I still hurt when I hang up the phone. I nver mention OW. DOnt know if thats still going on or not. Its been final over a year and I still hurt. I am hurting financially, and need a full time job desperately. Ex-H was my "handyman" around the house and now everything is falling apart and I cant afford to hire someone. I also dont want to sell the house. I have had too much upheaval in these past 3 years, I'm not ready for that.

I desperately need someone to hire me for an clerical/administrative or transcription job or even a CNA if its in a hospital or clinic! Please include me in your prayers! I am all alone with no family to help me out or even to talk to. (Parents deceased, no siblings, ex-inlaws deceased before we ever met).
Posted By: LunaDove Re: Need new job . . . Again! - 05/13/04 09:51 PM
Just letting you know I'm praying for you.
Lunadove
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums