Marriage Builders
Posted By: singleguy TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/24/04 08:52 PM
Hey everyone. I just got off the phone with Genesius, and he informed me that they have just done a MRI on his 4 year old son Stefan, and have found a marble size growth in his head. It is near his brain and any growth in the brain area is not good. If I understood him correctly, they may do surgery yet tonite. Anything that puts pressure on the brain can cause severe problems, malignent or not. We need to support our brother like he has supported us. Let's lift him, his wife Marie, and his son, and daughter up in prayer that God's will will be done in this.

Heavenly Father, we come to You lifting up our precious brother Genesius and his family. Use this event Father to show Your glory. We ask for miracles to happen tonite Lord. That Your merciful hand would reach down from heaven and touch this wonderful young boy Stefan and heal him Father. I ask that you would give comfort to his parents and his sister. That they may have assurance that YOU are in control, and that this young boy is Your creation, and that he is in Your care. Father, give this time great purpose. Let it witness to the unsaved as they see the faith and the trust of this family in action.
We bind any plans of the devil off of this family. We bind his evil works off of this young boy and the medical staff who perform any procedures of any kind on him Lord. We ask that You guide the hands of anyone who touches him Lord. But we know that YOU are the great physician, and we call on YOU in the name of Jesus to heal this young man and return him to complete health. In Jesus Name. Amen

<small>[ June 24, 2004, 03:53 PM: Message edited by: singleguy ]</small>
Posted By: Shul Re: TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/24/04 09:08 PM
I stand with Singleguy in this request.

Thank you Father for what you will do.
Posted By: angelia Re: TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/24/04 09:40 PM
Father, I stand with these others asking your healing hand on this young child. Be with the doctors, nurses, and other hospital staff, lead them and guide them with Your hand. Father, be with the family as they go through this trial. Let them know the peace of your hand in this. You are in control. In Jesus precious name,

Amen
\o/

Heavenly Father,

I ask for nothing less than your own hand to reach down and touch Stefan. Father allow your touch to be seen as a miracle to show your glory and sovereign will in this family’s lives. Allow it to be seen for what it truly is… your desire to see this young man grow up to serve you and to bring together this family. Give clarity to Genesius’ wife don’t allow confusion in her mind.

Father, I bind the enemy, their works on Stefan, and I ask your Holy Spirit to come down and rest upon him and his family. Comfort them and urge them to seek your face while you bring healing to this child.

In the mighty name of Jesus of Nazareth I lift Stefan up to you. Father heal him and let your glory shine.

Amen \o/ Praise your holy name! Amen
Posted By: txsunnyblueskies Re: TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/24/04 11:07 PM
Done!!!!!!! Amen I will keep all of them in my prayers
Posted By: singleguy Re: TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/25/04 12:00 AM
Genesius's email is: genesius@optonline.net

sg
Posted By: lupolady Re: TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/25/04 12:21 AM
Heavenly Father,

Every good and perfect gift comes from above. Thank you, Father, for giving us exactly what we need, and what is GOOD for us, even when we can't see that with our earthly eyes.'

Thank you, Father, for our brother Genesius, and for his faithfulness in believing in YOU, and praying for healing for his family.

Lord, God, we humbly come to you and request your Hand to be on G's son, on his family. Father, heal them. Heal the rift between H and W. Heal their son's growth, Lord. As the Great Physician, YOU ALONE are able to remove the growth, to make it disappear, as though it never existed.

We Praise you, Lord. We believe in Your Goodness, and faithfulness, and we will lift Your Name in Praises and Worship all the days of our lives.

Give comfort to Genesius' family by sending the Great Comforter to hold them, and whisper songs of Love to their ears. Give Peace, comfort and healing to his son, and let them know they have felt a touch of Your Power.

Let this whole situation bring Glory to the Precious Name of Jesus. Let others be comforted by being witness to the Mighty Power that is in Your Name.

Amen
Posted By: Enlightened_Ex Re: TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/25/04 11:03 AM
I can't say it any better so, Amen, Amen, Amen!

Tony
Posted By: StandingTogether Re: TTSMM needs our prayers!!! - 06/25/04 10:15 PM
I too offer up prayers for this little 4-year old, for TTSMM, for his W, for their whole family. God, please watch over this family & extend your hand of healing. We know all things are possible through You and only You.
My brothers and sisters in Christ,
Thanks for all your prayers. Stefan is doing fine. If you go to this website, http://www.caringbridge.org/nj/stefan/index.htm , you can find out all the details, plus see a picture of Stefan, prior to the surgery, as well as sign a guest book.
Thanks again for your prayers. I pray God will answer our prayers for our marriages just as powerfully as He answered this for my son.
God's Peace and Love,
Genesius

PS I won't be returning to read other prayers or postings, AND thank you for the prayers and words you have posted.

<small>[ June 28, 2004, 05:44 PM: Message edited by: tryingTOsaveMYmarriage ]</small>
© Marriage Builders® Forums