Marriage Builders
Posted By: LightenUpFrancis ...for good decisions - 01/28/05 05:58 PM
Please pray for the man who continues to make poor decisions. The one who puts his own needs before those of his family, but cannot seem to turn back. Someone who is lost in a labyrinth of choices and cannot seem to make it out. In many ways, I'm dying inside.
Posted By: adgirl48 Re: ...for good decisions - 01/29/05 12:09 AM
Lightenupfrancis,
I just want to make sure I understand correctly that you are the man who is making bad decisions? Not the wife who is dealing with it?

I am going to pray that you will make decisions based on God's foundation and that you will build a house of faith and be able to conquer evil and replace with good and with care and with love.
Posted By: LightenUpFrancis Re: ...for good decisions - 01/30/05 02:55 AM
You understand it correctly...

..thank you...
Posted By: adgirl48 Re: ...for good decisions - 01/30/05 03:21 AM
LUF,
I am not sure what all you are doing, but do you have a support group- an accountability partner- a good counselor- any of those things? Do YOU pray for yourself? Do YOU realize that God hears you but that he needs you to help yourself too? To get out of tempting situations- however drastic a measure you need to take- and to trust Him completely?
Prayer works but YOU have to choose to let God change your heart.
Posted By: Saving Grace Re: ...for good decisions - 02/09/05 01:57 AM
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">Originally posted by LightenUpFrancis:
<strong> Please pray for the man who continues to make poor decisions. The one who puts his own needs before those of his family, but cannot seem to turn back. Someone who is lost in a labyrinth of choices and cannot seem to make it out. In many ways, I'm dying inside. </strong></font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Verdana, Arial">I to LUF was/am a person of poor decisions, I put my needs before those of anyone else, including my children, I have many a labrinth of choices. But through this site and the support of many people including adgirl48 I have found that there is a path to creating better decisons and choices for my self and for those that I care so deeply about. There is a light the tunnel may be long but there is a light.

I will pray for you~

{{SG}}
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums