Marriage Builders
Posted By: whymeD It Wasn't Me (Misunderstanding) - 04/22/02 08:25 AM
Hello All,
My wife was browsing through my computer and seen a letter for a date and dinner which was business related. I never went and turned it down, but never told my wife about. Now she is accussing me of having an affair when I never did. I tried to explain myself, but now she wants to meet the person and I feel that the person shouldn't be dragged into it to spare the embarrassment. I feel she should trust me and give me that respect. I have never ever cheated on my wife. I don't have the time nor the energy to cheat. My tells me that she won't let it rest until she knows the truth and I told her already. Is there any thing I can do? Does anyone think there is a deeper issue? I need help
Posted By: Hungry_For_Love Re: It Wasn't Me (Misunderstanding) - 05/03/02 02:30 AM
Why is she feeling so insecure? Have you given her any reason to feel this way? There has to be more to this email and meeting? What is on her true mind? Let us know.
Posted By: Hungry_For_Love Re: It Wasn't Me (Misunderstanding) - 05/03/02 02:32 AM
Another thing that puzzles me. Is that computer striclty yours or is it both of yours? You sound like my husband. What are you doing on my computer.
Posted By: *Blondblossom* Re: It Wasn't Me (Misunderstanding) - 05/03/02 12:22 PM
If you have nothing to hide, explain situation to other person and get this cleared. It might be embarrassing but it will not bring up anymore questions.
BB
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums