Marriage Builders
Posted By: KT ROMANTIC SONG - 07/30/01 03:06 PM
This hasn't happened to me, but I would love it if my H would find a song that he feels describes his feelings for me and then have a cd or tape of that song delivered to me at work, or put it by my plate at dinner, or something like that. Since his A, I've thought how appropriate the song, "Shape of My Heart" by the Backstreet Boys would be. Anyway, he'd never do this, but maybe someone else's spouse could give it a try. I won't be doing it for my H because he's not romantic that way and would probably just toss it aside.
Posted By: boomer Re: ROMANTIC SONG - 07/30/01 04:01 PM
I did that with my wife....sent her the song "God Only Knows" by the Beach Boys...<P>
Posted By: jcandy Re: ROMANTIC SONG - 08/03/01 04:53 AM
KT, I think you should not assume your H would not like to get a song from you, at least not until you have tried it
Posted By: Quipper Re: ROMANTIC SONG - 08/23/03 01:41 PM
Dear KT and JCandy,

I read parts of Song of Songs to my wife, from the Old Testament. There was a positive surge in our relations. Song of Songs is short, and most all of it can be taken as encouraging marital relations.

Hope things are good for JCandy, as it has been a while.

After 6 months, the JUNIOR MEMBER designation comes off.

I wish I had more romantic ideas to pass on.

Quipper
Married 28 years, still struggling
Posted By: 4BetterorWorse Re: ROMANTIC SONG - 01/16/08 06:46 AM
My Husband sang to me along with the radio when Brad Paisely's "She's everything to me" came on-- and held my hand ever so tenderly and he told me that this is our song- as it FITS me so well- and everything he feels about me... I JUST MELTED!!!
Now we even have that video on OUR myspace account!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums