Marriage Builders
Posted By: happypanda Ideas. - 03/16/05 05:19 PM
Anything unexpected AND romantic will score huge points in your marriage! Many spouses get a lot out of knowing that their sig. other was thinking of them while away. This is easy to do! A simple phone call, bringing home a small token, performing small favors while away (taking pictures, making arrangments to take your sig. other next time, etc). It is the small things that speak volumes to your loved ones. Oh! I almost forgot! I read a quote that said "spoil your spouse, not your children"! Try this!!!!
Posted By: Beach Girl Re: Ideas. - 03/17/05 10:15 PM
I love that "Spoil your spouse, not your children". I also send I love you type cards in the mail to my husbands place of work as a surprise. I leave little notes in his clothes and use my son's bath crayon to write love notes on the shower wall. Anyone have any ideas for a 10th Anniversary?
Jenny
Posted By: happypanda Re: Ideas. - 03/18/05 04:58 PM
Well, DH and I have always planned on renewing our vows on our 10 year anniversary. However, after suffereing the tragedy of an affair we have decided to do it sooner. But this is an idea to consider. Write your own vows, find a very romantic spot (the beach when the sun is coming up would be perfect, symbolicly), and exchange vows!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums