Marriage Builders
My H and I both like to downhill ski, so every winter we make sure we go to a resort one weekend. Then we take several day trips to a nearby ski area.<P>We also both like to jet ski, so we always try to go to the lake with our friends, and jet ski at least once a summer.<P>We both really enjoy going out to dinner and a movie, although that's getting more difficult because we're working nights now. So sometimes we try to go out to breakfast.<BR>
Posted By: Rachael Re: Fun recreational time - 11/06/99 03:33 AM
Hey Marlo, you took one of mine, LOL! We both ski, also! BUT what I was going to say is that HE skiied and then invited me to join him and take lessons! The same thing happened with golf.<BR>We have also enjoyed taking lessons together (like dancing).<BR>Its so important to get to know eachothers interest and hobbies!<P>------------------<BR>*Ü* Rachael *Ü*<BR>www.1800partyconsultant.com/3850
Oh yeah, Rachael, one of the things we've talked about doing is taking ballroom dancing lessons! How fun would that be! We could learn how to jitterbug, and then go to one of those fun nightclubs where you have to dress up, and that's the music they play.<P>What a blast!
Posted By: yes_dup468 Re: Fun recreational time - 11/10/99 06:43 AM
My husband and I enjoy working out together either at a health club or at home/outside. We do it almost every evening after work. It gives us time to spend together plus we stay healthy and fit too. <BR>We started out very slow because I wasn't in very good shape at first. It's been fun to see the progress I've made -- and he's helped me do it. <BR>
© Marriage Builders® Forums