Marriage Builders
This summer, I bought the book "52 Invitations to Great Sex". Half of them are for my eyes only, half are for my H's eyes only. <P>I picked one out, and "invited" him to an evening of play. He had to provide a tray and a neck tie. I had to bring ice cubes and hot tea. He didn't know what would happen. I took the neck tie, and following the instructions, blind folded him, and proceeded to use the ice cubes and hot tea in... well... very "creative" ways.<P>Now, he's given me an invitation, and I can't wait to find out what will happen!!!!<P>This book is a lot of fun for those who are a little on the adventurous side. I highly recommend it!<P>Marlo
Posted By: Bil Re: Sexy & Romantic Idea - 11/06/99 01:29 AM
Marlo!<BR>Where can we get that book?<BR>Sounds really inviting!<BR>Thanks<BR>Bil
It is an awesome book! It can be found at Barnes & Noble, <A HREF="http://www.bn.com," TARGET=_blank>www.bn.com,</A> and the exact title is:<P>"52 Invitations to Grrreat Sex"<BR>Laura Corn / Paperback / Date Published: February 1999<BR>Retail Price: $29.95 Our Price: $23.96, You Save $5.99 (20%)
Posted By: VeteranLurker Re: Sexy & Romantic Idea - 11/14/99 02:53 AM
Hiya,<P>Just adding that Laura Corn has written several books in that series. All of them have super ideas! So if you do go to amazon.com or Barnes & Noble look out for all of her stuff. You won't regret it!<P>Jodi
Posted By: Ralph43 Re: Sexy & Romantic Idea - 11/14/99 01:16 PM
There's also a web site that describes this and other books from the same author. It is at:<P>101nights.com<P>Note that there is no www.<P>My wife (separated) bought the book for our "hope" chest. What she doesn't know is that I also bought it...<P>------------------<BR>Ralph
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums