Marriage Builders
Posted By: mercymike Our "Business Trips" - 10/20/00 07:15 AM
My husband travels for business quite often. I usually whine TOO much that he always gets to go to these great places, Orlando, San Antonio, Tahoe, Seattle, Portland, Salt Lake City...without ME!!! He reminds me that conference rooms all look the same no matter what city they are in. Well, last year he had to go to San Luis Obispo for 4 days on business. He only had one or two meetings each day so by early afternoon he was done for the day. One day we went to a matinee in town then walked back to our hotel hand in hand in the middle of the afternoon! Since it is usally dark before he ever gets home, it was a nice change of pace - and the entire trip (including the quaint inn where we stayed) was paid for by his company. It happened to be the week of our 4 year anniversary and a few weeks later we found out we were expecting our 2nd baby! These trips wouldn't be as much fun if I went all the time!!!
Posted By: LUVBUG Re: Our "Business Trips" - 11/08/00 06:03 AM
My husband has had to do a lot of travel for business over the years, most of the trips alone. We have really enjoyed the times when I have been able to go with him, it gives us an extra special little trip together. We miss each other very much when he has to go alone, but it is great when he gets home and we are together again. He often brings some nice little gift for me when he returns and I just love that.
Posted By: Bubba O' Riley Re: Our "Business Trips" - 08/10/02 02:07 PM
I love it when my W will come with me. She enjoys the time alone while Im "taking care of business". Then we fulfill each others EN.

I don't travel as much as I used to... I think it's time to plan another trip. We both enjoy this so much.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums