Marriage Builders
Posted By: carol14 prayer tonight - 05/10/00 12:52 AM
not sure if I will make it at 11, <BR> My prayer is for strenth and faith, to keep showing h I can meet his needs. I pray to be able to keep my self pity from getting in the way. Last night after our counseling session, I went for a walk and cried and cried. He came looking for me I had been gone almost an hour and it was dark. I couldn't even speak.... Even though things seem to be improving, it still hurts so badly knowing he does not love me and being in this waiting period is sooooo hard. I can't stop imagining the worst scenarios. I also pray that God will continue to soften his heart, and make him realize his place is with us, please pray his relationship with God will be strenthened,
Posted By: BabyDoll Re: prayer tonight - 05/10/00 02:52 AM
Dear Carol14..... I will keep you in my prayers also. I wanted to tell you about two books I've read that helped me a great deal. Although my husband left me in February, both these books helped me to remain a lady and a woman God wants me to be for my husband. Regardless of what he did, after reading the books I came to realize that it's me who has to make the changes and continue to walk this difficult road with Jesus as my focus.<P>"Winning Your Husband Back Before It's Too Late" by Gary Smalley & Dr. Greg Smalley<P>"A Lasting Promise" A Christian Guide to Fighting for Your Marriage by Scott Stanley, Daniel Trathen, Savanna McCain, Milt Bryan
Posted By: Alcoholic's Wife Re: prayer tonight - 05/10/00 04:00 AM
Carol and BabyDoll,<BR>I'm praying for you right now.<P>
Posted By: carol14 Re: prayer tonight - 05/10/00 10:49 PM
thanks for the info about the books I have read, how to win your husband back. very helpful, and I have the secular version of fighting for your marriage, still to read.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums