Marriage Builders
Posted By: used2Bcozy e-mail exchange - 05/13/00 03:39 PM
There are times for me, and some of you also when you just need to 'get it all out' and on the weekends there is no-one posting very often... I think an exchange in e-mail addresses may be a nice gesture... and while were at it, lets add birthdays so we can send e cards to each other... If I had you e-mails today I would have sent lots of Mothers day cards to those of you who are mommys..<P>Happy Mothers Day!!!!!!<P>my e-mail: kozee@earthlink.net<P>my birthday, Sept, 17th<P>Are there any places on line where you can find inspirational e-cards??? <P>------------------<BR>Jesus is the only answer!<BR>His blessings, Cozy
Posted By: hw Re: e-mail exchange - 05/13/00 03:52 PM
I have an aol address, but sometimes others in the family get on because it is the family one. I think even my husband does from his office sometimes. I opened a hotmail account for when others pray for him and respond, so I will give you my hotmail one<P>Singer412@hotmail.com<P>February 4th<P>You can find cards, and Christian ones on bluemountain.com<BR>Good idea cozy<BR>
Posted By: BabyDoll Re: e-mail exchange - 05/13/00 04:44 PM
What a great idea. I've exchange my address with a few already but would love to hear from you ladies at anytime.<P>albertandpaula@home.com
Posted By: Bellevue Re: e-mail exchange - 05/13/00 04:57 PM
Bellevue Belle@aol.com. It's the same as my screen name, which I set up without putting my e-mail address on the profile. I got into the Parent Soup forum awhile ago, (a really nice bunch of people) under our family screen name, and we got e-mailed and spammed with trash from people who obviously didn't bother to check out the type of chat being engaged in - but I'd love to hear from the people who post here! <BR>My birthday - I won't post it, I don't really do well remembering dates (and yes, I am a female).
Posted By: Mitzi Re: e-mail exchange - 05/13/00 06:15 PM
Good idea! <P>my email is<P>mitzihartman@webtv.net<P>my birthday is May 12th.<P>Hugs,<BR>Mitzi
Posted By: Karenna Re: e-mail exchange - 05/13/00 06:34 PM
Happy Mother's Day everyone! Remember it is about your Mom, not you. Time to work on your relationship with her, where ever it may be.<p>[This message has been edited by Karenna (edited May 13, 2000).]
Posted By: Taj Re: e-mail exchange - 05/13/00 11:40 PM
Hi Everyone!<P>Haven't been around much with the new job and just concentrating on our counseling. I peek in every now and then so I can keep up and of course pray.<P>My e-mail is camorine@hotmail.com<BR>I use this specially for my friends on MB<P>My BD is September 2nd<P>I have been blessed by women on this forum with cards and I think they minister often where words cannot.<P>God is so good!<P>Love to all, Taj
Posted By: used2Bcozy Re: e-mail exchange - 05/14/00 03:00 AM
Oh Mitzi.... I wish I would have known yesterday!!!! <P>Happy Birthday (a little late)<P>Hope you had a great day [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>Jesus is the only answer!<BR>His blessings, Cozy
Posted By: Alcoholic's Wife Re: e-mail exchange - 05/14/00 11:33 AM
Cozy, What a great idea! Here's mine:<P>jlsr100199@yahoo.com<BR>ICQ 66838170<BR>Birthday - Feb. 10<BR>Crosswalk.com has some really nice inspirational cards. If you do a search for Christian e-cards you'll find lots of sites out there that have them. <P>Happy Mother's Day!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>
Posted By: Mitzi Re: e-mail exchange - 05/14/00 02:16 PM
Cozy,<P>That's ok! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I actually had a great birthday. I got phone calls from friends who don't live close to me and it made my day! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Happy Mother's Day everyone! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Mitzi
Posted By: Brown0674 Re: e-mail exchange - 05/20/00 04:48 AM
Hello, My name is Carol<BR>e-mail Brown0674@aol.com<BR>I'm praying for the strength and wisdom God has given you all.
Posted By: Piper Re: e-mail exchange - 05/21/00 02:39 AM
My email address is lgriggs@poboxes.com. I'm very new to all of this. The support and prayers are just what I need
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums