Marriage Builders
Posted By: Taj Thanksgiving - 11/23/00 01:52 PM
"He who offers a sacrifice of thanksgiving honors me; and to him who orders his way aright I shall show the salvation of God."<P>I was so blessed with this scripture when I read it, to see that God receives my thanks as a sacrifice and I bring honor to Him. He will show his salvation as I walk in obedience. <P>One of my devotions says, "Thank you that when I praise You and bring my requests to You in simple faith, I plug into Your almighty power...that when I offer a sacrifice of thanksgiving, I open a door for You to rescue me and bless my life, and I prepare the way for You to rescue and bless other people, near and far."<P>When I realized how power packed thanksgiving was I was humbled that I so often complain rather then give thanks to a God who wants to do such wonders in my life.<P>Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, and may God rescue and bless you this day. Thank You God for Your wonderful mercies to us. IJN<P>Taj
Posted By: carol14 Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/00 02:48 PM
Happy Thanksgiving everyone<BR>I am thankful for this forum, the friends I have made, my health, my children, and my close friendship with Jesus.
Posted By: hw Re: Thanksgiving - 11/23/00 04:05 PM
HAPPY THANKSGIVING Everyone!! Hope you have such a blessed day. He is the Lord and He wants us to know HIm. Wow!! Thank You , Jesus. <P>Have a wonderful day everyone and safe driving for those traveling.<P>
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums