Marriage Builders
Posted By: weep Taj~something my sis passed on to me - 12/13/00 02:38 PM
NOAH<BR>Manuel de la Garza<P>All I need to know I learned from Noah's Ark<P>One ~ Don't miss the boat.<P>Two ~ Remember that we are all in the same boat.<P>Three ~ Plan ahead. It wasn't raining when Noah built the Ark.<P>Four ~ Stay fit. When you are 60 years old someone may ask you to do something really big.<P>Five ~ Don't listen to critics, just get on with the job that needs to be done.<P>Six ~ Build your future on high ground.<P>Seven ~ For safety's sake, travel in pairs.<P>Eight ~ Speed isn't always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.<P>Nine ~ When you are stressed, float awhile.<P>Ten ~ Remember the Ark was built by amateurs, the Titanic by professionals.<P>Eleven ~ No matter the storm, when you are with God there's always a rainbow waiting.<BR>
Posted By: Taj Re: Taj~something my sis passed on to me - 12/13/00 04:52 PM
weep,<P>I'm printing this it is so practical. I need practical right now for I believe I have been living in the emotion too long. You have been such a blessing to me and I can't express how much encouragement it is to know others are trying to help.<P>I'm going to just rest in the comfort of my God and keep my eyes on the horizon for that rainbow!<P>Thanks, Taj
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums