Marriage Builders
Posted By: HopefulinNY Anybody hear from lostnhurt anymore? - 08/25/04 02:19 AM
Just curious what is going on with lostnhurt and maybe Lordslady? Anyone?

HINY
Posted By: believer Re: Anybody hear from lostnhurt anymore? - 08/25/04 02:30 AM
Lostnhurt posted today. Her kids are going back to school tomorrow. Everything else is still the same.

Lordslady is posting on the divorce forum.
Posted By: lostnhurt Re: Anybody hear from lostnhurt anymore? - 08/26/04 05:57 AM
NY, thank you for asking. I am thinking of you too. There is not much change, except that Wh seemed to be home a little bit more. I have to wait and see. How is your recovery?
Posted By: Just J Re: Anybody hear from lostnhurt anymore? - 09/04/04 11:31 PM
LostNHurt... you're the last of the three people I picked, essentially at random, to follow for six months. I picked people who were working with either JC or SH, and who were resisting going into Plan B.

My theory was that staying in Plan A would either lead to unending pain and no improvement in the situation -- or it would lead to divorce.

In all three cases (the other two are Walkingoneggs and Lordslady), it looks like I'm right. Two with no improvement and one divorcing.

Sigh. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with this information, except perhaps to continue to gather it and to tabulate what happens to people who enter Plan A -- and never go to Plan B even though the affair continues.

I could also, perhaps, do the research with people who've been posting for a while. I wonder how I'd go about that. The history is all here, if you dig for it.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums