Marriage Builders
Posted By: HLRomantic Happy New Year and Thank you all at MB - 12/30/05 06:41 PM
I know it’s been some time since I have posted on this site but between my new job and the extra time my wife and I are spending together, there hasn’t been much time left.

First let me say our MARRIAGE is going great, not everything is perfect but I would say we are both happy. I would like to say I never think of the A, but still do, although I no longer let her know that. I have come to realize to have a great M; we\I must concentrate on the future and not the past.

We have even found time to go see a movie together; funny the movie was “Rumor has it”, which is a spin on the Graduate and infidelity. My wife stated that maybe they should make a movie about a women with a younger guy, I told her that wouldn’t be reality…guess we can joke a little. “My story has detailed info as to why that would be funny.”

THANK YOU ALL
AND
HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Posted By: Harmonie Re: Happy New Year and Thank you all at MB - 12/30/05 07:31 PM
That is Happy News for Happy New years!

Thanks for sharing and for the encouragement it gives!
Good for you,right now anything that comes up even close to being on the subject of an A gets changed.I think this is for the better.

Someday i will be able to listen and watch those movies.

Happy New Year
#1mom
© Marriage Builders® Forums