Marriage Builders
Posted By: cliff wife to see OM today.... - 01/27/06 02:34 PM
a big meeting with hundreds of other people there so why is my chest wound up so tight? She looked so gorgeous this morning when she left for work but all I could think is she would be seeing HIM, and she looking like a million bucks...
years have past since she and him had the ONS but I still feel nervous of her seeing him. Wondering would some feeling still remain in her heart? Would the late nights start happeneing all over?....
You know god has a funny sense of humour...
they met at a hotel on the coast for their meeting, and now her work puts them together at a hotel for a meeting....
I have liver problems but alcohol seems to be be my only surcease from the pain....
Posted By: 2long Re: wife to see OM today.... - 01/27/06 03:05 PM
cliff:

I don't know your story. Can you be there? Can she, or is she willing, 2 assure you that no contact will happen between them? Was the A ever exposed?

-ol' 2long
Posted By: believer Re: wife to see OM today.... - 01/27/06 03:44 PM
"I have liver problems but alcohol seems to be be my only surcease from the pain...."

I sincerely hope you are not drinking. No matter what is going on in your life, alcohol isn't going to improve things.
Posted By: Gibby1 Re: wife to see OM today.... - 01/27/06 03:50 PM
Cliff -

Don't drink today...

Just today, one day at a time. Tommorow will come and you can take that day without alcohol, too. But for now just concentrate on not drinking today.

Gib (recovering alcoholic)
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums