Marriage Builders
I found this article. May be of interest.

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2007/06/05/1180809476621.html
Are we monkeys or what?

Further confirmation of two things.

NO CONTACT FOR LIFE!

PEA (phenylethyllalamine) is one of the most powerful drugs known to man.

Larry
I think most of you know my A was with my first and only HS b/f after not seeing him for over 30 years.

I have no idea if it was different from other A's or not, not having ever had another A. I would venture to say it is.
One more reson for NC FOR LIFE.

And one more case of the Internet stoking the fires of infidelity. This isn't the fault of the www, only a misapplication of what should be a useful tool.

Did anyone see 48 Hours a couple nights ago? They had a story about a guy who it appears killed his STBXW. He had filed for Dv, but the two were still living together in the same house. The W was engaged in an on-line A with a "guy" who turned out to be another woman.

Love And Lies

That story reminded me of a local one about a missing woman. Her H has not been accused in her disappearance. A search warrant at the home they shared, though divorcing, turned up blood on a tarp in his pickup. The blood was from a deer he had killed last fall. No leads really exist and the police claim the H is not a suspect. He says, she just left of her own accord. Some of her family and friends claim she told them that if she turned up missing, they cops should look at her H.

The family has set up this web site:

Lisa Stebic

Mark
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums