Marriage Builders
Post deleted by jalynnsprouts
Post deleted by jalynnsprouts
{{{{{ jacque }}}}}

It's better to know than to not know. The good folks here can help you with a PLAN.

I replied again to you on your other thread.
jalynn,

My situation isn't much like yours, but I could feel your pain through your post and I think most of the posters on these forums have felt that pain themselves. So we do know what you're going through. You're not alone and we're here to help you get through this.

I want you to know that I felt so much pain from my WW's infidelity and felt so alone that I thought there was no hope of ever living again. But I'm doing pretty darn good now. So please believe me that things will get better and they aren't hopeless.

I know what it is to feel unwanted and worthless and I want you to know that your WH's infidelities have nothing to do with you not being good enough.

I was afraid and embarrassed to talk to my friends and family because I thought they would think or say certain things. How wrong I was. I know you feel that your friends or family will rub it in your face, but unless their hearts are cold as ice or you've done them wrong I think they will try and be there for you now, when you need them most.
((((((((((jalynn))))))))))

Hang in there!

I hope you check back in a little later in the a.m. I'm sure that some vets will be around to offer you some advice. It's kinda slow in the wee hours here.
So sorry for the pain you are in. You are dealing with much more than your garden variety infidelity. MB is a valuable place for that, but unfortunately you are dealing with a horse of a very different color. Please please please visit Recovery Nation ASAP.
You can find massive help there in three different areas; for you as a partner, your H, if he chooses, and eventually for couples who make it to recovery.

Even if he doesn't choose this route, you will find excellent free support in the partner's area from coaches and a all-too-large community of people dealing with the fallout of their partner's compulsive sexual behavior.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums