Marriage Builders
Well, after 2 months of living together the fantasy has crumbled.

The OW told my WH off and they are moving out of their apartment.

I hope their break up will be final. They have been together for a almost a year.

I don't have much hope for my marriage, since my WH is not a Christian and seems like he wants to be carefree and single.

But not having the OW and her daughter around my DS is an answer to a prayer.

God is good.

Just thought I would share the good news and give some people hope on here.

God does not bless adultery and my situation is another example proving that affairs don't last.

Sara
I wish you the best.

Thank you for the hope. God is good and he knows what is best for you and your family.

Blessings.
I just read your post and it gives me hope. My WH and OW have been together since February. They've had 2 little breakups so far (both in the last month)but made up. I'm waiting for the big one where they break up for good...hope it comes soon.

Your story hit home because my boys are about the same age as your children. I have a 4 yr old and a 6 month old.

Good luck to you!
Thank you both.

I thought this day would never come. My heart was sick with waiting.

I am still a little bit on guard (with good reason) as to whether this is finally the end for them.

I hope it is.

My WH is on a downward spiral and I am sad that he refuses to trust God. Instead he chooses to go down the well trodden path to misery and destruction.

I am just praying the kids will receive as little fall out as possible when he self-destructs.

It's a difficult thing to watch your husband hurt himself in this way and be powerless to stop it.

God does know best, as you said, and I pray that He will give you both wisdom and strength to endure this painful time.

I couldn't not have made it through without Him.

(((((saralynn)))))

HUGS!

"But not having the OW and her daughter around my DS is an answer to a prayer"

This has to feel great.
Especially when one waits for something to happen that they can not control the out come.
my exh and ow broke up about a month ago.
he is moving out sometime this summer.

it was a Godsend and answser to many years of prayer. I continue to pray, however, as they seem to go back and forth, apart and together, apart and together, since the initial break up. She did the same with her now exh as well though so that seems to be her pattern until she ends it for good.

i pray with him moving out it will be over. not that i want him back, i don't. but, i don't want my kids around her any more or her and him together any more.

i pray every day that the break up will last and that God's will would be done in his life. he is the father of my children and i would like to see nothing more than him turning his life around and making them instead of her a priority for once.

That's good news, Saralynn, and so glad you posted it. Affairs always end. He and OW may go back and forth a little but affairs are doomed to fail.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums