Marriage Builders
Posted By: MelodyLane To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/19/08 01:20 AM
Y'all, weaver posted this on another thread over on OtherTopics and I thought her friends here would like to know.

My beloved little brother passed away last week and I had just gotten back from SAT where we buried him. His wifes' pain is almost unbearable to witness, along with the rest of ours.

{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{weaver}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}
My condolences on your loss. {{{{{{{{{Josie}}}}}}}}

May the source from G-d bring healing and comfort to your family.

Queenie
((((Weave))))...

I am so very sorry for your loss...

God Bless You Friend,

Mrs. W
Terribly sorry to read of your loss. You're in my thoughts, Weavie.

Your friend,
Jo
I'm so sorry, Weaver. My prayers are going up for you and your family.
I'm very sorry. Prayers going up from here also.
I am so sorry to hear of your loss! My prayers are with you and your family as well.
I'm so very sorry, Weaver.

May God comfort you as only He can.

(((Weaver)))

Posted By: TJD Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/19/08 07:42 AM
Hi JJ,

Thinking of you!
May God bestow on your family a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, and garments of praise instead of a spirit of despair.

All blessings at this tragic time.
Weaver/Josie,

Condolences to you and your family. May God keep you and your family in His arms during this tragic time and comfort you…

Prayers,
Suzet
Josie (aka weaver),

I am so sorry for your loss.

Remember your brother with kindness and love and he will never be far from your heart.

Again, my condolences.

committed
My deepest sympathies weaver,

May God embrace him in His Sacred Heart.

jerry
Weaver,

Condolences to you and your family. I am very sorry for your loss.
I am so sorry about your family's loss Weaver,
you'll be in my prayers.

Weaver/JJ - my sincerest condolences at the loss of your brother.

It is difficult to lose those we love, and the ending of a relationship, especially with the finalty of death, is never easy.

May you know the comfort of God during this very difficult time.

I lost my father last month and my sister (51) had a ruptured brain aneurism last week and is "day to day" in ICU now following a successful 6 hour surgery to clamp the bleeder. Her husband and children are with her, and we are all praying for a successful recovery, but another loss of relationship is a very real possibility. It hurts.

Hugs to you and to your brother's family (((((Weaver/JJ)))))
I'm so sorry weaver to hear of your loss.

May fond memories comfort you during this difficult time.

Nerly
(((((Weaver))))) My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family:(
(((((((((Weaver))))))))))) My dear, sweet, sweet friend. Hugs, prayers and condolances for your huge loss. I am so sorry.

Dear, sweet Weave,

I wish so much I could take away your pain, and that of your family.

May the Lord bring you peace, and comfort. We all love you so much!

When I thought, "My foot slips," Thy steadfast love, O LORD, held me up. When the cares of my heart are many, Thy consolations comfort my soul. ~ Psalms 94:18-19

slh
Weaver, I am so sorry for your loss.
We can't do much - but for the little we can do, we're here for you.

So glad your H is there for you too.

SS
Oh my goodness -

Weaver - your loss is great - my sympathies and prayers

so sorry

Pep
Sorry for this hard time in your life. I will keep you and your family in my thoughts. And always remember the good times you had with him every moment you got.

(((Hugs)))
Weaver/Josie,

I am so sorry to hear this. I can only imagine the sadness and loss. Please know that we are all here for you and that our hearts are saddened to hear this news.
Posted By: 2long Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/20/08 05:28 AM
Josie:

I know that there is nothing we can really say at a time like this that can take the pain you and your SIL are feeling.

All my best wishes 2 you and 2 your brother's family. I know that the good he brought 2 your lives will never be lost.

-ol' 2long
Weaver,

Please accept my condolences. I am so sorry for you and your family's loss.

God Bless,

JL
Posted By: KiwiJ Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/21/08 06:25 AM
Dear Weave, I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please accept my sincere condolences. frown
(((((JJ/Weaver)))))

My deepest sympathies and prayers for you and your family. I'm so sorry to hear this.

Posted By: ark^^ Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/21/08 12:22 PM
it's just so sad...

be well my friend....

thoughts and parayers of you and yours

ark
Weaver--Sincere sympathy and prayers from all the Neaks.
Weaver,

I'm so sorry for your loss. Thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family.

--SL
Oh, my gosh....weaver, I'm so sorry. How very tragic and sad.

Praying that you and your family find peace.

Lori
I am so sorry Weave.

Oh, weaver, what a tragedy.

I'm so very sorry for the pain that you, your SIL, and other members of your family are going through.
Posted By: weaver Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/21/08 06:26 PM
You guys thank you so much. I am overwhelmed by your caring. And so many names I haven't seen here in ages. Turtlehead, hey!!!

FH, My thoughts are with you and your family. It's so soon after your dad's passing for this scare in your family now. (((((FH)))))

Emails, letters and phone calls keep pouring in to my SIL, from people all over who had been touched/lifted up by my brothers kindness and gentle, fun loving spirit.

At Gray's campfire I used to speak of his wife's battle with ovarian cancer (12 yrs). They were married 17 years and she was incredibly sick for most of those, but he remained supportive and loving all that time. Maxing out two medical insurance companies and filing bankruptcy. He even traveled all over looking for an experimental treatment that might help.

Their marriage was one of the best I have ever seen. I don't think they were capable of passing the other by without touching each other.

He gave me away at my wedding last summer at a huge expense to him, even offering to help pay for my wedding itself.

We got a letter from a man that my SIL hadn't heard Mike mention, and the man said that he had met Mike 9 years ago at an airport and they got to talking. Well the man was going through a divorce and in a great amount of pain, lost his wife, his job and the will to live. My brother spent some time with him and then called a business associate out east and set up an interview for this man. The man got the job and they had remained in touch through email all these years. The man told my SIL that he owed the last 9 years of his income to Mike.

These are the kinds of letters she is getting about her husband and it brings her great comfort to know that he has touched so many and was loved by so many.

You guys, be good to one another. Take care of one another. And treat your brother's and sister's well, cuz let me tell you it hurts when they are gone. I had a very close R with my brother but my other siblings did not. And their pain is astronomical, because now they have regrets. And there is nothing so awful as regrets about having put off until tomorrow making that phone call or making that visit, sending that card/letter... when you lose a loved one.

My SIL is well provided for finanically, his company has agreed to carry her on the medical for 36 more months (can you believe it?) and she is currently in remission. So hopefully she keeps the will to continue to fight.

I asked SIL what their secret was and she said, respect and care. She said that's it. We cared about each other. smile
What a blessing your brother was! I will keep SIL in my prayers for her health and her heart, which I am sure is broken.

Love ya, weaver!
Posted By: weaver Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/21/08 07:41 PM
Thanks Faith!

SIL sent a book home with one of my sisters called "The Shack", and said it was very inspiring.

Have you read it? She said she has given out six copies so far, so it must be a good one.
weave,

I am so sorry. 2 long told me the other day, but I have been away and not able to post here.

I can’t imagine.

I offer my prayers for your brother’s family and for you. If there is anything I can do from way over here, please let me know.
Josie, I;ve been away for the past month so I only caught sight of this today. I'm so sorry to hear about your brother. What a sad time for you all. Blessings to you and your family.
Weaver just catching up after a few days and when I saw this was very very sorry to hear about your brother Mike. I will pray for all your family at this sad time.

May the Lord bless him and keep him. The Lord make his face to shine upon him, and be gracious unto him. We pray thee that, having opened to him the gates of larger life, thou wilt receive him more and more into thy joyful service.

((((((Weaver))))))

Posted By: weaver Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/31/08 12:29 AM
Thank you so much, you guys. I can't tell you what it means to me that you care about me and my family.

You know, we got the autopsy back, and it wasn't a heart attack. One of the arteries in his leg burst open, and he bled to death internally. The coroner said this was very unusual, and that it would have been swift, so not too much pain. He said he had a stomach ache right before he died, and the coroner said this was because his stomach cavity would have filled up with blood.

He was so healthy and in fact had been training for a 156 mile bike race. He had just called to tell me about the bike he bought that was exactly like Lance Armstrongs. He was so excited about this bike.

I mentioned to my siblings that maybe all the training had something to do with it, but they said no. Also a couple of weeks ago he had been stung by a scorpion about seven times in the leg before he could get his pants off. They said no to this being part of the cause of death as well. I don't know, it seems like both could have something to do with it to me.

They had just built their dream home in the hills outside of San Antonio and scorpions like new wood. That's why a scorpion was in the house and crawled up his pant leg.

He was so happy, his wife's cancer was in remision and life was becomming all that he had worked so hard for.

That's why I still can't fully believe it. It seems impossible.

Anyway, thank you for your support and caring and prayers. It really helps in trying to deal with this.
Posted By: weaver Re: To our dear friend weaver aka Josie Jones - 07/31/08 12:34 AM
May the Lord bless him and keep him. The Lord make his face to shine upon him, and be gracious unto him. We pray thee that, having opened to him the gates of larger life, thou wilt receive him more and more into thy joyful service.

AW, this made me cry. Thank you so much for this.
Weaver, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. But, I am glad to hear of your wonderful relationship.

You are right that we should love each other and show kindness. You just never know when you might save someone's life by just being there and being kind. Or when you might have a profound effect on those around you. There are people, unknown to us, who are watching our walk.

I wish I had the same wonderful relationship with my sister. The choice is hers. I can only hope....
© Marriage Builders® Forums