Marriage Builders
Posted By: keepitreal Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 08:53 PM
I couldn't help but notice your new signature. Is there a story behind this?? I don't want to miss anything! cool
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:01 PM
I have repeatedly insulted PIGS over the years by comparing their .. ummm.. relations to AFFAIR SEX. As in, affair sex is about as romantic as 2 pigs rutting in the pig pen! This is an insulting comparison because pigs are doing nothing wrong. laugh

MY APOLOGIES TO PIGS!! grin
Posted By: keepitreal Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:16 PM
Oh I see! Yes, that makes perfect sense. Thanks for replying quickly; my curiosity was killing me! grin
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by Mellion the Hellion
My name is MUD in da pig community..flirt

NEWSFLASH for MEL:

PIGS LOVE MUD!!!!

DUH!!! :crosseyedcrazy:

Mrs. W flirt

P.S. You really should take MY picture~~~> flirt outta your stinkin' signature! stickout
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:27 PM
shaddup, you wicked yankee dawg, that is the Princess of Texas smilie and dat has MY NAME written all over it! flirt

get over it!! kiss
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:34 PM
Funny, Justuss didn't call it the "Princess of Texas"...confused

She called it by my other name which is of course, "flirt"...Really though, not all that many people know me by that name, so I am gonna have to email her and let her know that she needs to change it to my more recognizable and mainstream moniker..."Mrs. W"! grin stickout grin

Mrs. W

P.S. Yankee my [censored]! rant2

I was Georgia born, and Georgia bred and when I die I'll be doggone Georgia dead! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!! dance2
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:52 PM
Originally Posted by MrsWondering

I was Georgia born, and Georgia bred and when I die I'll be doggone Georgia dead! YEEEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!!! dance2

so sez MsMICHIGAN!! :RollieEyes:
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:54 PM
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Originally Posted by MrsWondering

so sez MsMICHIGAN!! :RollieEyes:

I'm on a mission to fix these yankee dawgs!!! grin

Mrs. W
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 09:55 PM
I'll convert these carpetbaggers yet! stickout

Mrs. W
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 10:04 PM
Just don't be bringin em down here!! skeptical
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 10:59 PM
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Just don't be bringin em down here!! skeptical

Heck no! Trust me honey chile, I know the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee! The world doesn't need anymore "damn yankees"!!! (like *cough*yore husband*cough*) Them thar fellers MUST know their place and stay in it!!! grin grin grin

Mrs. W
Posted By: Eph525 Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 11:29 PM
you can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl!

Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/16/08 11:48 PM
Originally Posted by Eph525
you can take the girl out of the south, but you can't take the south out of the girl!

Dat's right Eph! wink Eph is a very smart man! smile

Mrs. W
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/17/08 12:02 AM
WHATEVAH! :RollieEyes: Isn't it time to go the "party store" and get a "pop?" laugh
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/17/08 12:18 AM
I drink COCA~COLA,the NUMBER ONE soft drink in the world, as you well know Missy! hurray

And a pop is a...Well I won't say it, but I can tell you that it's a POTTY WORD! naughty

As for the "party store" deal...:RollieEyes: Hey, you lived here too!!! Maybe that deal is yore fault! grin

Mrs. W
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/17/08 12:27 AM
grumble
Posted By: Lady_Clueless Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/17/08 03:29 AM
I drink COCA~COLA,the NUMBER ONE soft drink in the world, as you well know Missy!

Oh..my...! shocked shocked Mrs. W., honey...I'm afraid that yu have forgotten the correcf SOUTHERN pronunciation of the drink that is spelled "Coca-Cola". EVERY good SOUTHERN gal KNOWS that it's pronounced "CO-COLA"!!!! shocked faint

Waht IS this world coming to when a good Southern girl marries a Yankee and moves off to some God-Forbidden place where you freeze yore heinie off in da winter...AND forgets how to pronounce "CO-COLA"??!!! :crosseyedcrazy:

Mercy me! pray

Posted By: MrsWondering Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/17/08 04:05 AM
Shows what you know LC...I am one of them thar City Slicker Southern Gals from ATLANTA...HOME OF COCA~COLA, remember? It's a LAW that you pronounce it properly there! stickout So I t'ain't no yankee, just plum citified! grin

Curtsy,

Mrs. W flirt
Posted By: Lady_Clueless Re: Question for MelodyLane - 08/17/08 04:23 AM
Citified, huh? :RollieEyes:

Guess that means you were over-exposed to the carpetbaggers that flock to our fair Southern cities! wink stickout Seems like our Southern city dwellers are becomin' yankeeized more and more! Gettin' to where the only TRUE Southern Belle is a Southern COUNTRY GAL! kiss
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums