Marriage Builders
Posted By: VegMom36 Keylogger - 09/04/08 12:00 AM
OK I want to get a keylogger but I don't wanna get riped off. What's a legitimate one I can buy? Do they sell them in stores anywhere? I went to Circuit City and they don't sell them there. I've seen them online but I don't know which one to trust or get. If I get one online do I have to download it on the computer I want to spy on? I've never used one so I needs some help.
I plan on putting one on my H computer upstairs as well as his lap top. The one in the house will be easy but the lap top he only brings home once in a while so I'd have to sneak downstairs at night or something.
Posted By: Eph525 Re: Keylogger - 09/04/08 02:32 AM
e-blaster is highly recommended by many here (including me).

Posted By: VegMom36 Re: Keylogger - 09/04/08 02:47 PM
Originally Posted by Eph525
e-blaster is highly recommended by many here (including me).

Thanks. I looked that one up. Can you tell me if the program will be hidden when it's on the computer? I don't want to make it obvious that I installed this thing.
Posted By: iam Re: Keylogger - 09/04/08 03:05 PM
Unless he's a real computer guru he will never see e-blaster.

You can purchase online and download but you may want the CD since you have 2 computers to cover.

I would be careful about the laptop though. If it's a work unit they may have programs that prevent loading unauthorized software.

If you suspect he uses the home PC for his cheating just try that one first.
Posted By: Dancing_Machine Re: Keylogger - 09/04/08 05:09 PM
Hi VegMom,

Well, if it will calm your nerves, I'll tell ya' what...

My WH-Gray is an IT Administrator, and a GOOD one, (at least he USED to be, anyway :RollieEyes: )...I was SO SURE he was going to find that program!

Heck! The two of them even TALKED about if I had installed one!! So I KNOW he LOOKED for it, even.

But NEVER did he find it!!

The thing you will have to be careful of once you start getting information is showing your hand. You have to be very careful about what you say and how you say it because you don't want to let on about what you know. Not until you need to.

So...don't show your tells!!

You'll be fine.

Charlotte

Posted By: VegMom36 Re: Keylogger - 09/04/08 09:23 PM
Posted By: Eph525 Re: Keylogger - 09/04/08 09:28 PM
you can edit the settings after you install it. You have to go into the administration console - I believe it is a 3-key combination to get to it.
Posted By: iam Re: Keylogger - 09/04/08 09:48 PM
4 key. Very easy to do.
Posted By: VegMom36 Re: Keylogger - 09/05/08 08:53 AM
Posted By: Stellakat Re: Keylogger - 09/05/08 09:03 AM
Sure you can. Just edit and delete em. Please do. Since you wont leave that abusive man...anyway.
Posted By: VegMom36 Re: Keylogger - 09/05/08 11:32 PM
Originally Posted by Stellakat
Sure you can. Just edit and delete em. Please do. Since you wont leave that abusive man...anyway.

Thanks. I'd delete yours if I could since you want to get cruel. Like the rest of the faithful spouses on this site I am trying everything I can to not destroy my life further or destroy my kids with a divorce. If it comes to that one day so be it. For now I'm do what the others are doing. Seeking help and advice. We are both in counceling. If it works it works. If not, at least I can't say I didn't try. Please don't reply to my posts if you are going to be rude or mean.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums