Marriage Builders
Posted By: rwinger BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 07:14 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432142,00.html

Never underestimate the anger of a BS during an ongoing affair. BH went over the top - no doubt temp insanity.
Wow, that is awful!

I'm glad the boyfriend isn't going to die.

Wow, good thing that guy resigned. I'd hate to think about what he might do to someone he gets angry at if he's in a position of power.

Charlotte
Originally Posted by rwinger
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432142,00.html

Never underestimate the anger of a BS during an ongoing affair. BH went over the top - no doubt temp insanity.

Yeah, that's how my uncle ended up being murdered. Woman flip-flopping back and forth between him and her other boyfriend.

Stabbed, lived about 3 weeks after. Doctors couldn't do anything for him, too much internal damage.

My other uncle was beaten nearly to death by a Texas Ranger in civilian clothing. He and his "buds" handcuffed my uncle and took him to the river. I have an idea that they were contemplating throwing him in after they were done but they didn't.

My uncle's crime? Dancing with a girl the cop liked. Well, he's no longer in law enforcement, thank God!

Charlotte
Posted By: Gamma Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 08:32 PM
RW,

Thanks for the post.

From the web.

" The young man's father said earlier this week that he had warned his son about getting involved with a married woman, but that he didn't listen. The father, who visited his son in the hospital, said his son would require surgery for a "complete facial reconstruction." "

As I told my wife about someone giving her gifts, dog enters another dogs territory and he bites him, the reptilian brain stem at work. Make sure they know you are a cross eyed inbred pit bull, pre-need. In some parts of the world this would not even be a crime. I feel much better about this than some arbitrary killing of a 7-11 employee.

Adultery should be back on the books, 5-10 years/25K as decided by the wronged spouse.

Does his plumbing still work.

NJ
Posted By: medc Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 08:38 PM
booh frickin hoo.....they both had it coming to them.

I wish more stories like this would come out...it might put some fear into the scum bag waywards out there.
I feel much better about this than some arbitrary killing of a 7-11 employee.

What does this mean exactly? Because they were tortured?

Adultery should be back on the books, 5-10 years

Maybe it will and maybe it won't. I don't think it will simply because of the way society as a whole views adultery.

We will not be reverting back to the Puritan ways, that's for sure. Considering the punishment by death back then, it's a good thing we aren't. There are some here who do feel that way, though, and that is a very scary thing.

Charlotte

Posted By: black_raven Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 08:51 PM
Unless there is more to the story, can't say I feel too bad about WW and her OM. You screw with people's lives and minds...watch out.

Unfortunately those poor kids now have a father facing jail time and a piece of trash for a mother.
Posted By: not2fun Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 08:56 PM
Nope not a line I would cross...sorry but neither WS nor COW are worth that. BUT.....

I was listening to the radio the other day and they were talking about how a Waste Plant was actioning off the naming rights on Ebay. They were cracking jokes on why someone would want a waste facility named after themselves. Well, I was laughing along when I suddenly got the idea that I myself would not want the waste plant named after me BUT.....wouldn't it be funny to name one after HER????...especially since this plant is being built in her state and the next county over...... rotflmao rotflmao

Of course, I wouldn't waste the money to do that....

not2fun
Posted By: broken_soul Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 08:57 PM
HA! Maybe I should forward that story to my FWH, so he can see how lucky he and the skank are that he's married to ME, rather than somebody like that.
Posted By: Gamma Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 09:14 PM
DancingMachine,

I meant that the OM in this case had wronged the H, in the case of robbing a 7-11 the sales clerk has rarely done anything to the crook, not sure what I would do if I were on that jury.

Even more than that the OM wronged this H's children, see what happens when you touch a Momma bears cubs.

And for Puritanism not coming back, don't bet on it, history shows us that liberalism and conservatism oscillate back and forth, progress is an illusion. The Taliban show us that, and if Christians remain limp in their beliefs Islam will take over. They are already feeling the heat in Europe where I suspect their great secular states will fall to the sword of the prophet.

NJ

Can't say I entirely disagreed with the Taliban btw

Posted By: rwinger Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 09:54 PM
Sharia Law may be closer than you think. I heard that Sharia Law now has equal standing in Britain for domestic (not criminal). Not a lawyer so not sure how that works and what it entails.

Here is from the UN

Religious groups and free-speech advocates are banding together to fight a United Nations resolution they say is being used to spread Sharia law to the Western world and to intimidate anyone who criticizes Islam.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,432502,00.html
Posted By: Pariah Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 10:50 PM
Some good news for a change.

I wish all of us BH could be on the jury to acquit him and award him damages from OM.

I hope OM is ruined for life.
Posted By: kaycstamper Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 11:14 PM
I personally think the story is horrible! Two wrongs never make a right. People have the option of leaving, they do not have the option of torturing and maiming or terrorizing. No one ever won anyone's heart through fear, but through love, and unfortunately, not always then. To want to kill or permanently maim someone is barbaric. If any of us have reached the point where we're feeling this way, maybe we need help.
Posted By: Gamma Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/03/08 11:23 PM
V4G,

Pehaps not, but what about those innocents, the children wronged in these entanglements? We have a larger duty to society and serial cheaters who leave a wake of broken families deserve punishment.

Sorry but if we keep allowing the lesser elements to live we degrade the quality of existence for everyone. Three strikes and you're dead.

I think we have gone too far in the direction of personal freedom and have lost our sense of societal good.

NJ
Originally Posted by Vows4Good
I personally think the story is horrible! Two wrongs never make a right. People have the option of leaving, they do not have the option of torturing and maiming or terrorizing. No one ever won anyone's heart through fear, but through love, and unfortunately, not always then. To want to kill or permanently maim someone is barbaric. If any of us have reached the point where we're feeling this way, maybe we need help.

ITA!!

I'm starting to feel like I'm sitting in a coliseum wearing a toga and sandals around here...GEEZ!!

Charlotte

Posted By: Pariah Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 01:29 AM
Your spouse didn't try to have you killed to cover up their affair did they?

****edit****
Originally Posted by Pariah
Your spouse didn't try to have you killed to cover up their affair did they?

****edit****

Well that's something I am not sure about. When we were in Dallas there was a p*ss poor excuse as to why HER gun was in OUR hotel room. I never received a satisfactory answer for that.

I think it was HER idea, to make it look like a suicide.

And let's see...........my uncle's girlfriend's other boyfriend killed him. I don't want to kill him for killing my uncle but he certainly should have gotten a stiffer sentence than the one he got.

Charlotte
Posted By: ba109 Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 01:51 AM
Quite gruesome but I find it hard to feel pity for any of the three of them.

There would certainly be less shock and awe over this sitch if the affairees had been shot dead rather than beaten, sodomized and tortured. Murder in this country has almost become ho hum.

Sucks to be them.

Posted By: iam Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 11:30 AM
When you choose to walk onto a battlefield don't whine and pooh-pooh if you get shot.

Posted By: TheRoad Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 03:38 PM
To destroy someone's face and have his WW attempt to castrate the OM is going overboard.

"When you choose to walk onto a battlefield don't whine and pooh-pooh if you get shot."

Walking into a motel room is not the same as a battlefield.

The OM will never look the same.

The WW and BH marriage will never be the same.

The BH lost a great career.

Was what the BH did to the WW and OM worth it?

It can be argued that the BH caught them and in a moment of anger and pulled his trigger.
What went on here was more than a few seconds where rage took over for more than a brief moment.
Posted By: medc Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 05:33 PM
yes, it is called a crime of passion and will most assuredly be treated as such.

The battelfield here is real. ANYONE screwing another persons spouse should EXPECT to get shot, beat, kicked, stabbed, punched...etc. You are messing with the single most important thing in a persons life. I have three dogs that I love dearly....and ANYONE that hurt them would be permanently altered. Imagine how much stronger that would be for someone injuring my family.

The OM got off easy....frankly, he should have been castrated.

The BH is the ONLY victim here. Did he go too far...yes...but only because it will impact HIS life negatively....although I think we will all be surprised at how the trial and eventual sentencing go. There is absolutely a case for temporary insanity here...and if I were a juror, I would weigh VERY heavily the BH's past and the affair in rendering my decision.
Posted By: InLikeFlynn Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 06:36 PM
Any male knows what other males are capable in the moment of extreme anger. I don't condone killing or extreme violence BUT!!!!! If I had caught my wife in the act...add being Irish....I would have snapped and pounded the guy into pulp. My first wife and I were military and so was the guy she messed around with. Not a smart thing to do when we are trained to do things on the battlefield and then get exposed to that point blank. I would have been facing murder charges!!!

You stick your hand into a fire you know you are risking getting burnt....they weigh the risks and decide to STICK IT in there....It better be worth it.
Originally Posted by InLikeFlynn
Any male knows what other males are capable in the moment of extreme anger. I don't condone killing or extreme violence BUT!!!!! If I had caught my wife in the act...add being Irish....I would have snapped and pounded the guy into pulp. My first wife and I were military and so was the guy she messed around with. Not a smart thing to do when we are trained to do things on the battlefield and then get exposed to that point blank. I would have been facing murder charges!!!

You stick your hand into a fire you know you are risking getting burnt....they weigh the risks and decide to STICK IT in there....It better be worth it.

Uh-huh. Beating someone up is ONE thing. But would you have sodomized your wife? Tried to force her to slice off the offending appendage?

That's just sick. Shows he was capable of thinking, too, and NOT blinded by rage. I don't think a jury will be able to get past that, provided there's nothing to prevent the State from admitting it into evidence.

Charlotte
Posted By: medc Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 06:55 PM
Tried to force her to slice off the offending appendage?

justice

But would you have sodomized your wife?

Now this I MIGHT have a problem with...BUT, she seemed so willing to lay it out there for the other man. We used to have hookers cry rape...that always struck me as odd. It was more like a business transaction gone wrong. I DO think that what he did here was wrong...BUT more so because of what it would do to him.

Temporary insanity is not something that can just last for a few minutes. His lawyer will rightfully argue that he was pushed over the edge by his wife. If he has NO priors, bet on a very reduced charge and sentence.
Posted By: Rev08 Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 07:00 PM
Originally Posted by InLikeFlynn

OK, I know I'm new to the forum, but I completely disagree with you, Flynn. I can understand the extreme anger. I can, cause I have always told my husband that if I ever catch him cheating on me, me and Lorena Bobbitt will have something in common. However I would never do it. I do know that when i get really mad and go into a rage, I can't generally stop myself. But what he did takes calculation. What you do in a blank rage is throw stuff or simply stab the person until you have no energy left to move. Something simple not outlandish as this clown. I understand the rage, but it won't work as a defense. Not in this case.

***Rev08, Please remove the links in your signature. Thank you, Maverick, MBDB Moderator***
Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 07:17 PM
I'm simply amazed that anyone thinks this man's actions are defendable. He sounds like a nutcase to me and was probably a nutcase BEFORE the affair.

When I first found out about the affair, I was furious. My WH had been gaslighting me and telling me I was crazy. The OW came to my home and MOCKED me.

We owned a lot of guns, and used to go to the range to target practice, and I'm a good shot. It did cross my mind to blast the two of them off the face of the earth. But then I remembered that he has kids who love him, and she has a daughter, and I would end up in J.A.I.L., and away from my sons. So I did the prudent thing, and left the guns with my neighbor for safe keeping, just in case I went berzerko.

Posted By: ChaiLover Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 07:28 PM
Sometimes I think that this sort of thing happens more often than we think. Heck, just watch 48 Hours. It seems that every week the case is about a murder or disappearance of a spouse/significant other and there is always an affair in the background.

I have to admit that it went through my mind many times. I found out that the OW drove 1000 mi to see my house, and at the time WH was still sneaking back to her state. It was a little scary. When you don't know the truth, your mind makes stuff up.

Anyway, I agree with B. That was a little extreme. Wouldn't exactly be behavior that would bring your spouse back to you.
Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 07:37 PM
And jail for the rest of your life would be such a drag. There was a case here in Southern Cal - Elizabeth Broderick. Her doctor/attorney hubby dumped her for his much younger secretary and really tormented her. So she killed them both.

She's still sitting in the slammer, and has no contact with her children.
Originally Posted by believer
And jail for the rest of your life would be such a drag. There was a case here in Southern Cal - Elizabeth Broderick. Her doctor/attorney hubby dumped her for his much younger secretary and really tormented her. So she killed them both.

She's still sitting in the slammer, and has no contact with her children.

Yeah, I've often thought about what might have been different if BB had found MB.

She was being gaslighted to the extreme. She lost it, too.

She does need to be in jail but I don't think she should be there the rest of her life. She's not a threat to society at large. She'll probably never have a decent relationship with her children again. I remember them on an update a couple of years or so ago.

They can't see or understand what was really going on with her. If it happens to them, they'll sure understand, though.

It's really too bad she ended up murdering them. She could have rebuilt her life-she had that guy who loved her. She could have held her head up high in spite of the adulterers.

As awful as they were towards Betty, though, they still shouldn't have been murdered.

Charlotte
Posted By: ChaiLover Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 07:52 PM
http://www.amazon.com/Forsaking-All-Others-Betty-Broderick/dp/0679416013

Has anyone read the book??
Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:03 PM
The OW's family still has a website. They continue to claim she did nothing wrong.

The whole thing was a mess. He gaslighted her, the young OW took over her place in life, even keeping her children from her.

But while I sympathize with her, she made the wrong choice.

Originally Posted by ChaiLover

I haven't read that one, Chai, but I would like to.

I read: "From the Twelfth of Never," by Bella Stumbo more than once.

And there were plenty of features on "American Justice" and others like it, too.

Charlotte
Posted By: Gamma Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:05 PM
DM,

Listen you don't touch another man's tools, fishing gear or guns without asking him first. How much more so you don't violate his exclusivity with his wife. Perhaps you as a woman cannot comprehend this, but there exists, perhaps existed, a basic code of conduct between males just to keep the peace. Even criminal organizations like biker gangs and the mafia have rules against touching another members wife.

NJ
Posted By: ChaiLover Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:08 PM
Well Charlotte, you may have given me something to do tonight. I think I'll go by Borders on the way home and get the book. A friend and I are going to dinner first, then to an early movie (the one about the windshield wipers - can't remember title), then I'll go home and read about Betty.
Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:10 PM
NJ - That is the whole MAN thing. And I do believe it is true. But most women realize that they cannot take matters into their own hands.

Where did this get the guy? Probably in jail for life, don't know if they had kids, but he's lost them. What a dummy.
Originally Posted by newjersey
DM,

Listen you don't touch another man's tools, fishing gear or guns without asking him first. How much more so you don't violate his exclusivity with his wife. Perhaps you as a woman cannot comprehend this, but there exists, perhaps existed, a basic code of conduct between males just to keep the peace. Even criminal organizations like biker gangs and the mafia have rules against touching another members wife.

NJ

Yeah, I'm aware of the code. In the animal kingdom it would be akin to urinating on another's territory.

Men don't hold the patent on that behavior, either.

STILL NO EXCUSE for the violence he subjected his wife and the OM to.

Charlotte
Originally Posted by ChaiLover
Well Charlotte, you may have given me something to do tonight. I think I'll go by Borders on the way home and get the book. A friend and I are going to dinner first, then to an early movie (the one about the windshield wipers - can't remember title), then I'll go home and read about Betty.

Hi Chai,

LOL!! Good. It's a good one. I'm going to look for the other one as soon as I get a chance.

Yeah, I remember the first time I read that book...I couldn't imagine such a thing happening in my marriage. rotflmao

And MAN! Linda looked SO much like Betty! Dan just wanted a newer model, same make, IMO.

I have noticed that happens in a lot of cases but not in mine. Slag doesn't look a thing like me. And not just because I'm better lookin' either!! LMAO!! Not to mention sexier! WOO!! And what a bore...she's a scientist. Not even doing anything spectacular, just working at that company as a drone, really. She doesn't even know how to belly dance. Borrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrring!!!

Anyhoo, I better leave now before I keep yappin'! rotflmao

Charlotte

Posted By: medc Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:39 PM
STILL NO EXCUSE for the violence he subjected his wife and the OM to.

I humbly disagree. The OM is right where he belongs....in the hospital.
If this man does not have a prior record, he will do MINIMAL time. If he has a record of violence and this was just an extension of it, he could spend 20 years in jail.
But no matter what, the OM got what he deserved. The only shame is, his johnson wasn't actually removed.
Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:48 PM
MEDC - I can't believe that you are posting this stuff as a former law enforcement officer. The betrayed husband was COMPLETELY wrong.

And I would be willing to bet that the husband DOES have a record. Sodomy speaks of a lack of respect for women.
Posted By: medc Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:52 PM
MEDC - I can't believe that you are posting this stuff as a former law enforcement officer. The betrayed husband was COMPLETELY wrong.

And I would be willing to bet that the husband DOES have a record. Sodomy speaks of a lack of respect for women.

I can tell you as a former LEO...and hopefully a soon to be active LEO again...police are not bothered all that much when justice is handed out to those that deserve it.

I wouldn't bet that he has a past record...I am open to it though. But as far as the OM goes, I stand by him getting what he deserved. EVERY OM should fear that type of response.

I believe the same thing, believer. I'll bet he DOES have a record.

The trick will be if it will end up being admitted as evidence. Defense attorneys always do whatever they can to keep that kind of thing out, as you know.

Charlotte
But no matter what, the OM got what he deserved.

ITD. It was WAY far and beyond "over the top."

Charlotte
Posted By: CrushedJim Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by medc
We used to have hookers cry rape...

That's when they didn't get paid. Just charge the guy with "theft of services".

I agree with medc. The guy got what he deserved. Actually, he got off keeping his joint. Too bad.

I think he crossed the line with what he did to his wife though.
Posted By: medc Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 09:03 PM
It was WAY far and beyond "over the top."

Nah...WAY over the top would have been the BH sodomizing the OM. As it stands, it was just an attempt to give him a sex change. I am sad it didn't work....he should have cut it off and fed it to him! That would teach this and every other OM a valuable lesson.
Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 09:21 PM
YIKES!!!! I can't believe these men...............
Posted By: medc Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 09:23 PM
YIKES!!!! I can't believe these men...............

yeah, you women are so evolved.

:crosseyedcrazy:

Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 09:34 PM
Yep, we are. Almost like a different species.

I know there have been women that went crazy, like Betty Broderick, and the woman in Texas who ran her WH over 6 times with her car, with his daughter in the car.

But most of us realize that no man is worth getting locked up.

Men, on the other hand, have this macho thing going........
Posted By: knewbetter Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 09:56 PM
Medc, this is a newbie Los Angeles County deputy sheriff so no priors. What he actually did is beyond abhorent regardless of motivation and NO cop in this department is high fiving what this maniac did. The only good thing to come out of this is he never hit the streets as a deputy.

You might want to be more careful about what you say if you are planning on law enforcement as a career, MEDC, it isn't exactly healthy thinking to be applauding the torture of another human being. Writing that this should have gone even farther is disturbing, especially since you want to be a cop!

Posted By: believer Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 10:07 PM
And MEDC WAS a cop before.

But I think he is just fantacizing.
Posted By: knewbetter Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/04/08 11:03 PM
If he ever was a cop he should already know about covering his bases. Psych evals are tough (obviously should be tougher since this particular fool made it in). These types of "fantasies" (sp?) are wrong, period.

I somehow doubt that the Harleys intended these forums to be a place to encourage and applaud crime. Dwelling on evil thoughts isn't mentally healthy. Cheering evil on and wishing it was even worse still seems to get some small acceptance here, apparently. SAD, SAD, SAD.

Posted By: Gamma Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/05/08 01:51 AM
Just a thought you should be able to get professional grade gelding equipment at any farm supply. Agway perhaps

NJ
Posted By: Dufresne Re: BH charged of torturing WW and OM - 10/05/08 03:18 AM
ENOUGH!!
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums