Marriage Builders
Posted By: RMX Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:10 AM

Well since Sci-Fi has decided to once again cancel a perfectly good show.. I tend to think up weird ideas sometimes that I feel like applying for a job at adult swim or some other tasteless show.. and then it hit me..

Quantum Leap for cheaters...

Mark or BigKahuna is a genious scientist who is following the works or Dr. Sam Beckett and they too get caught jumping from time to time in that same darn time machine but ...they find out thier purpose for the jumps is to stop affairs in thier tracks... from the stories that they read on MB.

Krazy... I would have nominated you for the lead role... but you'd be kneecapping wayyyyyyy to many OP's and WS's, and we couldnt have that. There'd be dead bodies all over the place and then it would just be a terminator knock off.

....and who plays Al?

Thoughts?
Which network?

Posted By: black_raven Re: Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:18 AM
LOL

Al could be medc, JustLearning, MyRev..others come to mind but too many to list.

Network? What network is Cheaters on? It could come on right after that.
Posted By: RMX Re: Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:24 AM
Originally Posted by black_raven
LOL

Al could be medc, JustLearning, MyRev..others come to mind but too many to list.

Network? What network is Cheaters on? It could come on right after that.

..I saw that show.. and I had mixed feelings.. On one hand i love seeing that shocked look on the WS's face, the other hand I feel guilty someone elses misert (BS) is being used for entertainment.
Posted By: Dealan-de Re: Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:31 AM
Don't tell me they cancelled Eureka.

I'll have a coronary.
Posted By: black_raven Re: Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:34 AM
I don't like it. I've only seen an episode or two when it first aired years back.

Is your show going to be called Quantum Leap or something else?
Posted By: bigkahuna Re: Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:36 AM
I think Mel needs a staring role!
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:48 AM
Originally Posted by black_raven
Is your show going to be called Quantum Leap or something else?

How about "Quantum Reaps" - as in "you reap what you sow".
Posted By: princessmeggy Re: Idea for television show - 12/03/08 02:49 AM
And Pep too!!

And BA can be the little troll that lives under the bridge (of Madison County) that attempts to foil every mission.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums