Marriage Builders
Posted By: HURTandSHOCKED ENs vs LBs - 12/04/08 10:04 PM
After finding out about an A and working through the questionnaires, it seems to me that SF (or no SF) can be a LB. I think of all the ENs that I need to work on and think, why bother? OM did very little and got SF yet I am supposed to do all this cr@p so my WW wants SF. I did not jack this from Krazy but one of his posts hit home.
Posted By: HerPapaBear Re: ENs vs LBs - 12/04/08 10:24 PM
Originally Posted by HURTandSHOCKED
After finding out about an A and working through the questionnaires, it seems to me that SF (or no SF) can be a LB. I think of all the ENs that I need to work on and think, why bother? OM did very little and got SF yet I am supposed to do all this cr@p so my WW wants SF. I did not jack this from Krazy but one of his posts hit home.

Have you read the books HNHN, and LB or just bits and peices quoted on this sight?

I'm also curious about the serenity prayer in your tag line.
If you believe that prayer, why such an opposing post?

I would be concerned if one of Krazy's posts hit home..... crazy .......just kidding.....a little.
Posted By: HURTandSHOCKED Re: ENs vs LBs - 12/04/08 10:36 PM
read alot of books and everything on this site. I am saying that a LB is something that takes out of your LB$. After knowing WW had a PA, lack of SF is definately a LB for me.

I read that phrase in my tagline everyday about 10 times. It is just hard to accept some things (even if I can't change them). I have read the books and know how easy it is to fall into the trap and yada yada yada. But, I hope one of the things I can change is to forgive my WW and build a better marriage. But what if I cannot accept the broken vows?

I read FILSIL, HNHN, 5 love languages, lots of the bible, No more mr. nice guy, monogamy myth, SAA. My point is that pre-A, SF was an EN. Now i think is an LB. sure as he77 feels like one.

PS. I was one of those who always said I would go straight to Plan D if I ever found an A. Still might but I am trying not too.
Posted By: HerPapaBear Re: ENs vs LBs - 12/05/08 01:04 AM
Originally Posted by HURTandSHOCKED
I read FILSIL, HNHN, 5 love languages, lots of the bible, No more mr. nice guy, monogamy myth, SAA.

Has your (F)?WW read any of these books as well? Or info from this sight?

Posted By: HURTandSHOCKED Re: ENs vs LBs - 12/05/08 02:10 PM
she is earning the F. yes she has read the same.
Posted By: HerPapaBear Re: ENs vs LBs - 12/06/08 02:19 PM
I'm sure it is really hard to want to meet your wife's EN's. But if your goal is to recover your marriage, you are going to have to stop feeling resentful about doing it.

My question to you is how well is your wife doing at meeting YOUR ENs?
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums