Marriage Builders
Posted By: Gack1 FWW and the MB forums - 01/14/09 10:32 PM
At what point in the recovery process should a BS intraduce a FWW to the MB forums?
Posted By: Mike_C2 Re: FWW and the MB forums - 01/14/09 10:44 PM

I'd say right after you remove "abandoned" from your signature :-)

I don't know of any reason not to get a spouse engaged if they are interested, but I would go back over your old posts for any unfortunate comments.
Posted By: MrsWondering Re: FWW and the MB forums - 01/14/09 11:04 PM
Do you know for certain that OM is out of the picture and that you won't need this place to map out battle plans? If so, then sure, bring her...This place has been a Godsend for Mr. W and I...

I'm not sure if I would try and go back and rid your posts of "unfortunate comments" or not...I think it is beneficial for a wayward to be able to see just what their actions wrought...Mr. W gave me the opportunity to read his journal from that time period, and it was eye-opening for me...upped my "empathy quotient" if you will...

Mrs. W
Posted By: Just Learning Re: FWW and the MB forums - 01/15/09 12:42 AM
Gack,

I would say, you introduce them to MB when they ask you to. You could try leaving some of the posts around or perhaps Harley's book Surviving an affair, and see if she become curious.

You cannot educate your W, she has to have "A THIRST FOR KNOWLEDGE", wink before it is useful to bring her here.

Hope this helps.

God Bless,

JL
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums