Marriage Builders
Posted By: Pepperband Cymanca - 03/02/09 12:34 AM
How YOU doin'?

I thought your question was brilliant
would you have come to this site if it was called Living Together Builders?

Personally, I've always had a weak spot for pithy truths cool
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Cymanca - 03/02/09 12:37 AM
Cymanca, we have missed you terrible, friend!! hug

Hope you are doing well. It sure makes my day to see your posts.
Posted By: turtlehead Re: Cymanca - 03/02/09 01:31 AM
Cymanca's back? Where?
(I'll find him, that was a rhetorical question)
Welcome back, Cy!
Posted By: Cymanca Re: Cymanca - 03/02/09 06:00 AM
Pep,Melody, Turtle,

Hi guys! Sorry, not around very much although everyone here in past,present and future are in my thoughts and nightly prayers. Usually I post late at night, I'll do anything to avoid doing my charts heh,heh. Plan B screwups always get my attention and my concern.

My mom died this past year after a long illness(ALS). Gosh, I miss her so much. Ex-Wife,who called her mom and her own mother by her first name, did not bother to send a card, flowers or even a telephone call expressing sympathy. Matter of fact I didn't hear from anyone in her family. Guess she is too busy breaking up yet another marriage(# 2 or 3) or suing me.

I am dating an old girlfriend and she is a terrific gal. Polar opposite from the Ex in temperment and especially entitlement. Not saying the demons don't rattle around the bed at night on occasion but after 5 years they just don't make as much noise.
Posted By: MelodyLane Re: Cymanca - 03/02/09 06:17 AM
Cymanca, so sorry to hear about your mother. That is the hardest thing to watch our parents pass, isn't it? I dread the day my own mother passes and I know its not too far off.

Glad you have found to someone to keep you company! Wish you were around more, we really miss you..

© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums