Marriage Builders
Posted By: HeartInPain Losing Hope!! - 04/30/09 09:29 PM
4 months into D-Day. Plan A seems to have failed. Emasculated me. A continues. Left home and kids with WW who says "Divorce is definitely on for the Aug date"

Into Plan B. 3000 miles away. WW threatening restraining order if I talk anything negative with kids. Kid's have been telling her what a B*tch she is and she's been blaming that on me.

Any hope? When do you think WW would break in a get out of the fog and realize the massive damage that has and is being done? Anything else I can do while in Plan B, besides justing waiting for a miracle?

Kids want to leave her and come to me, but she's told them "Not a chance!"

I feel so hopeless at this point...
Posted By: GoddessLacey Re: Losing Hope!! - 04/30/09 09:42 PM
I don't have anything helpful, but I wish you good luck! And I hope that things work out for you and your children. I am sure you can get some really good help here.
Posted By: stillcommitted Re: Losing Hope!! - 04/30/09 10:45 PM
Pain......

I'm same song diferent verse....at least my kids are older and I think that is an advantage for me...

I recently read a thread about WW's in this form call The "run-of-the-mill" WW hope you can find it.. It's not all easy for you to read but it helps to see a little reality in print....you could look at my posts and find it that way....

I would record every conversation that you have with the WW ....might help later.... a digital vioce recorder and ear piece you can get them at radio shack... My best friend has told me "He with the most paper wins" and "get your war-chest together"....

You've started that with the recorded evidence you already have of the A ...

Prepare yourself for war...
Pray for peace and your WW's return....

I am right there with you fully expect to go to plan B around the 12th ....it's a timing thing with family events....

You know in your heart that your better off not being in the middle of her A..distance is the answer for that

Talk to your kids every day... They are smarter than we give them credit and THEY KNOW WHO THEIR FATHER IS !!!!!
Posted By: HeartInPain Re: Losing Hope!! - 04/30/09 11:18 PM
Unfortunately, I live in California! It sucks! No fault? WTF is no fault when you are the one who goes out of the marriage and fornicates and destroys the family, kids, life as we knew it! No fault? What a joke.

The law is just not on my side. 50-50 of all assets, Max possible 60-40 with kids!
Posted By: gg615 Re: Losing Hope!! - 04/30/09 11:57 PM
My advice would be continue your Plan B. Work on yourself - making yourself happy and busy. If your WW sees that you are happy and she is miserable at home, maybe she will let the kids come to you. A 12 year old and 10 year old, who already are arguing with mom, can make it a lot worse for her at home. I also suggest reading Plan B again to remind yourself of what you should or shouldn't be doing.

GG
Posted By: black_raven Re: Losing Hope!! - 05/01/09 12:21 AM
Why did you leave the marital home and leave the children with WW? You're 3000 miles away?
Posted By: HeartInPain Re: Losing Hope!! - 05/01/09 12:53 AM
I had to leave to do Plan B because she moved back into the house and refused to leave. The only place I have close family is 3000 miles away, and I had reached the stage where I absolutely needed to be around those that loved me.
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums