Marriage Builders
Posted By: catperson how to use eBlaster - 05/07/09 11:55 AM
For a friend, who says:
Anyone who is familiar with EBlaster....I am having a bit of trouble. It is emailing the reports sporadiacally and even when I try to email the report straight from his laptop it sometimes goes through and sometimes doesn't.

I have it set on 60 minutes (that was the default). But the other night it sent the first 60 minutes and not the second 60 minutes.

2 questions...what is the best time to set it on...and could there be a setting on his lap top that is stopping the delivery sometimes? or is it just quirk sometimes?
Posted By: Upside_Down Re: how to use eBlaster - 05/07/09 12:01 PM
Make sure you have the most up to date version of eblaster. I believe its the 2009 version. Eblaster and antivirus/antispyware software frequently play a cat and mouse game of detection/evasion. Also is the computer going into sleep mode? If so then it's not going to send a report out.

Posted By: MelodyLane Re: how to use eBlaster - 05/07/09 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by catperson
For a friend, who says:
Anyone who is familiar with EBlaster....I am having a bit of trouble. It is emailing the reports sporadiacally and even when I try to email the report straight from his laptop it sometimes goes through and sometimes doesn't.

I have it set on 60 minutes (that was the default). But the other night it sent the first 60 minutes and not the second 60 minutes.

2 questions...what is the best time to set it on...and could there be a setting on his lap top that is stopping the delivery sometimes? or is it just quirk sometimes?

Has she checked her SPAM folder?
Posted By: catperson Re: how to use eBlaster - 05/07/09 01:32 PM
Thanks Mel, I'll tell her. U_D, she just bought it, 2009, and no sleep mode. I told her to call the Contact_Us number
Posted By: WhiteRussian Re: how to use eBlaster - 05/07/09 03:38 PM
They have EXCELLENT customer service, too smile Or so I have heard whistle
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums