Marriage Builders
Posted By: Mark1952 Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 12/22/09 11:06 PM
Mark your calendars!

Our church in Shorewood Illinois is going to run another 9 week study of Fall In Love Stay In Love beginning on Wednesday January 20th, 2010 at 7:00pm. My wife and I will be leading.

Contact me via email (addy in my sig line below) for details, directions or a link to the church's website.

We will also be running a biweekly small group study based on material from Family Life (Dennis Rainey) called "Home Builders." This will be handled in a small group setting in several homes of members of the congregation with various facilitators and the plan is for the groups to move from home to home for the meetings. There will be more than one group and might be different nights and times available.

We are also planning a group (with group discount) trip to the Family Life Weekend to Remember in Oakbrook, Illinois this spring.

If you know anyone you think would benefit from any of these things refer them to my email or contact me for more details.

And the rest of you pray for this next round to go even better than the first...

Mark
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 12/29/09 03:00 PM
Bump^
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 01/04/10 01:48 PM
Bump^^^^
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 01/06/10 09:13 PM
Bump for the mid-week crowd...
Mark my H lives there now & I'm not that far away. I am very interested & hopefully I can interest my H.

Is there any way I could get more info on these events?
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 01/09/10 02:29 PM
Drop me an email and I can send you a link to the church website and give you more info.

Mark
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 01/09/10 09:04 PM
Bump for the weekend warriors...
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 01/13/10 11:12 PM
One week till we start this next round of Fall In Love stay In Love. Books will be available if you don't have one. If you have a copy and plan to attend, read the first three chapters.

Email me if you need more information.
Good luck with this program Mark. I'm sure you'll be having a positive impact on countless marriages!
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 01/18/10 04:19 PM
Last bump for this.

We'll be kicking this thing off on Wednesday night at 7pm CST.

Email me for directions if you'd like to attend.

I still have few books left as well.

Mark
Posted By: Mark1952 Re: Southwest Chicago Suburbs...2nd Round - 01/20/10 03:54 AM
Bumping again because of the time lost the last couple of days.

Email me for directions or the link for the church website.

We start in less than 24 hours!

Mark
© Marriage BuildersĀ® Forums